Wont accept return!

Comments

• McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Lillymae wrote: »
    It was just under £150!

Edited to say she doesn’t seem to realise that I haven’t paid yet as she keeps saying that she won’t reimburse me!
    Sorry, but

:rotfl:::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,101 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    The finance company may have paid her the money already and you now owe the finance company, not the seller.
  • da_rule
    da_rule Posts: 3,618 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    If the finance company want proof that she’s had it back then you have proof of her collecting it on 23rd April it seems.
  • Lillymae
    Lillymae Posts: 79 Forumite
    No they haven’t, it’s one of these buy it now pay for it later deals!

I’ve spoken to them and all they’d seem to care about is whether or both the item has been returned, which it has twice!
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Do tell us the name of the company, I'm sure the more experienced here will be able to drive a double-decker bus through her Ts&Cs.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    It was a hair piece and the hair was very frizzy and broken off.

Her website clearly states returns are ok as long as the item is damaged and this was unwearable!

Why was it unwearable?
  • Lillymae
    It looked like a birds nest, it had frizzy, broken off hair and looked awful!

Maybe not unwearable but most definitely not as described and not something that I would want to be seen wearing! It was faulty, as it wasn’t supposed to look like that so therefore I was entitled to return it?
  • wesleyad
    wesleyad Posts: 754 Forumite
    It looked like a birds nest, it had frizzy, broken off hair and looked awful!

Maybe not unwearable but most definitely not as described and not something that I would want to be seen wearing! It was faulty, as it wasn’t supposed to look like that so therefore I was entitled to return it?

That's all irrelevant anyway, you have the right to return within 14 days of receiving the item, faulty or not.
  • Lillymae
    This issue is still going on!

The finance company Klarna keep asking me for payment, I have explained numerous times that not only has the item been returned but the seller has apparently destroyed it!

I’ve sent proof of return of the item and that the seller has signed for it, also the emails where she admits that she has it back BUT because she is refusing to mark the item as returned they refuse to mark it as so!

This has now been going on since March!

Is there anything I can do to stop Klarna from keep requesting payment for an item I don’t have?

Btw the seller refuses to communicate with me now after telling me in her last email that she was going to destroy item but would still need payment!

Thank you.
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,101 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    This issue is still going on!

Btw the seller refuses to communicate with me now after telling me in her last email that she was going to destroy item but would still need payment!

Thank you.

Why would she say she still needs payment when she thought you have already paid and refused to refund you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure