Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I have the beer/lager.
    Box of his favourite sweets.
    Bottle of water, paracetemal.
    What can I put it in though?
    Sadly chucked out a shoe and a boot box just last week.
    No time or money to go to nearest town to but anything.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    I have always eaten a lot but til I hit 40 it seemed to just burned off.
    Then it dident & the rest is history.
    When my late dad first met my ex dh he said I hope you have lots of money as she eats a lot :eek::eek::rotfl:
    I eat when I am stressed, in paib, you name it.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Evening bubbs :)

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Todays food
    Hexa Milk
    Hexb 1 hi fi bar

Brekkie
    Crustless speedy quiche
    Chopped up speedy fruit

Lunch
    Speed soup

Tea
    2 Lm red onion sausages, bacon, whole tin toms, 2 eggs , mushrooms
    chopped fruit and muller light
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    I have always eaten a lot but til I hit 40 it seemed to just burned off.
    Then it dident & the rest is history.
    When my late dad first met my ex dh he said I hope you have lots of money as she eats a lot :eek::eek::rotfl:
    I eat when I am stressed, in paib, you name it.

:rotfl::rotfl: @ your late dad
    I am not a comfort eater, but just like eating:rotfl::rotfl:
    Do you have nothing at all you can put it in? Moral of the story, dont leave it till the last minute:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :kisses3:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl: @ your late dad
    I am not a comfort eater, but just like eating:rotfl::rotfl:
    Do you have nothing at all you can put it in? Moral of the story, dont leave it till the last minute:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :kisses3:

True, true I shouldent leave it til the last minute.
    Origially wasent going to buy anything but felt really really mean as this is a friends middle son.
    So decision to get anything was last minute.

• beanielou
    Not a great day on the eating front.
    It is what it is.

• esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Stoke wrote: »
    Has this thread ever covered the psychological side of food addiction and why we're doing SW? I find in group that opening up about why I consumed food in the way I did helped me understand that my attitude in the past was wrong. I can imagine the reasons are different for each person, but I'm quite happy to start. Understanding our relationship with food is vital to SW, or it has been in my case. If you can understand why you eat 'bad' food, then you can usually mitigate those factors.

I just got greedy - no other word for it - I didn't have a 'full' button and never felt uncomfortable after eating large quantities of unhealthy food. I kept buying next size up clothes till I was a good size18, going on 20. I am tall and broad (size 8 shoe) so could carry off the increasing size, to an extent. At my heaviest I was 15st 9lbs and I still wasn't concerned.

A couple of health issues within a 12 month period was my wake up call - a cancer scare that took months to resolve, fortunately in my favour, and gall bladder problems which necessitated a very low fat diet prior to surgery. I lost a stone under my own steam before starting SW, and just over 3st since.

I still have the 'greedy' impulse on occasion, especially around chocolate.

Todays non Sp, Sp day
    B 2 slices wholemeal toast with 1 light cheese triangle, satsuma
    L Cottage cheese with large salad and beetroot - I haven't eaten beetroot since I was at school, when we were served it with every school dinner - not as bad as I anticipated! Navel orange
    D grilled steak with mushrooms onions grilled tomatoes and more salad
    Syns for a bit of lighter than light salad dressing, and a mid afternoon chocolate biscuit (5.5) so far.
  • bubbs
    Thinking Beanie
    Have you got a small plastic bowl or dish? cover with wrapping paper and then split a clear plastic bag if you have one and wrap over it? like a hamper x
    Weigh day again tomoz, really hope i have a good loss:o
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thinking Beanie
    Have you got a small plastic bowl or dish? cover with wrapping paper and then split a clear plastic bag if you have one and wrap over it? like a hamper x
    Weigh day again tomoz, really hope i have a good loss:o

So do I, so do I. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure