Stopped getting water bills???

I have not received a water bill for over 9 months, I used to get them every six months for 2 years without fail and a reminder if I did not pay.

I pay money into a separate account to cover my utility bills which I pay quarterly so I have the money.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, I do not see the point in calling the supplier as I have the money put by, it is their mistake so up to them to do send a bill out if they want me to pay it.

Comments

• Tom99
    Tom99 Posts: 5,371 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Maybe the bill was lost in the post and so was the reminder and they are at this moment actioning an outstanding bill.[/FONT]
  • mbmonty
    mbmonty Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Well hard to imagine, one maybe, not both, I have very good Royal Mail service here, get post most days.

I got letters from them when they were working in the area.
  • srg0916
    srg0916 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Okay, here's the thing I don't get... So you haven't recvieved the bills for 9 months when you usually get them every 6 months. Why not just give them a call?
  • matelodave
    matelodave Posts: 8,606 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    srg0916 wrote: »
    Okay, here's the thing I don't get... So you haven't recvieved the bills for 9 months when you usually get them every 6 months. Why not just give them a call?

Why do the obvious when you can ask those on here who probably won't a have clue, especially as the OP hasn't even told us which water company he's complaining about.

Most water companies have websites or even phone numbers so sensible people would think that that was the first place to start and then ask on here if difficulties were being encountered.
    Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport