Next Clearance outlet sale!

Comments

• rainee
    rainee Posts: 454 Forumite
    art wrote: »
    any knows if there is a sale at next outlet in oxford, thank you! its a long drive for me so do not want to go unless there is actually a sale

the nearest to Oxford would be Swindon at Macarthur Glen Great Western
  • shiprob195
    shiprob195 Posts: 746
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    NEXT clearance in Leicester ( St Georges Retail ) started this morning. I went in by accident to return somthing and came out with £20 worth of clothes for my 9 year old son

:p ( not very moneysaving I know) and ..... I could not return the items I went I with because the sale had just started so I will have to back again at the weekend........
    Slimming world new starter 2/1/17
    :D:D:DWeight loss so far 5 stone 8 lbs

:rotfl:Loss needed to get to target NONE!!! TARGET MEMBER :D
  • kippygirl
    kippygirl Posts: 220 Forumite
    mich1984 - I was at Freeport (Fleetwood) this morning and there wasn't loads and loads of good stuff but still got a few good bargains and quite a bit of ladieswear marked down. There were some tops for £1, £2 and £3, . Probably not worth a major trek. Hope this helps!
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    what is the lakeside next sale like?
  • celyn90
    celyn90 Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    art wrote: »
    any knows if there is a sale at next outlet in oxford, thank you! its a long drive for me so do not want to go unless there is actually a sale

Hi art, Oxford do have a sale on (it's the next clearence store in the westgate shopping centre, not the main next on teh highstreet). I picked up some lovely tops for £3 today, underwear for £1 and some trousers for £5. They have loads of dresses, including ball gown type evening dresses/bridesmaid dresses for £9, suits, skirts and stuff. They were marking stuff down further today - all the swinwear was being stickered down to £2 when I went in (about 2pm today). HTH cel x
    :staradmin:starmod: beware of geeks bearing .gifs...:starmod::staradmin
    :starmod: Whoever said "nothing is impossible" obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree :starmod:
  • louise24769
    louise24769 Posts: 248 Forumite
    Thanks for the post.
    Went to One Stop, Birmingham and got 9 items of boys clothing for £2 EACH. Bargain!
    Most of the clothes I brought were not marked at £2 but went through as £2. Check you prices!
    Louise
  • I've just got back from the Oxford (Westgate) store. Got £178 of stuff for £28.:D 3 of my items scanned at a lower price than was on the sale ticket.
  • adwozere
    adwozere Posts: 499
    First Post
    Forumite
    Just spent £26 in the Freeport Braintree clearance store, All the kids bits were £2,£3 or £4 :j
    No Unapproved or Personal links in signatures please - FT3
  • adaadat
    adaadat Posts: 260 Forumite
    Hi,

Does anyone know of a Next Clearance outlet in the North East - Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead, Durham, South Shields area?

Thanks.
  • DUKE
    DUKE Posts: 7,360
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Our Next just looks like a jumble sale - but I do manage to get me a coat every winter from there for half price and I never see anyone in a coat like it :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure