Leapforce

Comments

• wow, it is a faster process than LB, I have my exam tomorrow :)
  • Nevanoo wrote: »
    wow, it is a faster process than LB, I have my exam tomorrow :)

I've got an exam to take to but mines not for 2 weeks!
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Good luck to anyone with exams coming up! :)
  • siendi
    siendi Posts: 73 Forumite
    How's it going Lexilex? Still NRT?
  • siendi wrote: »
    Caitchbee - i'm in exactly the same position. Have you gone ahead and started? I dont know what to do....hhmmmm :(

No I haven't. Going to drop them an email. I've not done LB before so it's all new to me and I don't want to start until I know I should, if that makes sense. I would have expected to have had to fill in bank details for pay by now???
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    siendi wrote: »
    How's it going Lexilex? Still NRT?

Pretty much. I got a bit of work in this morning for the first time this week but nowhere near what I was hoping for.
  • LizD_2
    LizD_2 Posts: 1,503
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Waiting for my part II results, don't think I've passed but the time difference is driving me mad!
  • LizD wrote: »
    Waiting for my part II results, don't think I've passed but the time difference is driving me mad!

Was your deadline midnight last night? If so you should hear in the next few hours. Good luck!
  • Hi Guys

I've also passed parts 1 & 2 of the exam, only found out yesterday. Phew, I didn't realise you had to complete both parts of the exam before the original deadline, I thought it was just part 1. I spent the first 5 days trying to read those mammoth guidelines!

Just waiting to start now so fingers crossed will be soon.
    I do hope there is work for us to do, I was a bit dismayed to read lexilex's comments.

Good luck everyone who is taking the exam, I thought part 1 was the trickiest. Those who have already started keep updating us on the work situation :)
  • LizD_2
    LizD_2 Posts: 1,503
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    As suspected, I didn't make it. Never mind, more work for the rest of you hopefully!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure