PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 10. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Comments

• zafiro1984
    zafiro1984 Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Knit Witch I've STS this week. I'm struggling at the moment, I start the day with good intent but can't seem to carry it through. I think I may have a veg only day tomorrow.

Today I started off with everything planned as to what I was going to eat but one of the staff brought her 6 yr old son to work as he's on half term so I offered to make some pizzas with him for their lunch. I did enjoy cooking with him but we finished so close to lunchtime that my DH had arrived in the house and I no time to do the planned soup so grabbed some HM pate from the fridge - end of diet today!!!
  • fuddle
    fuddle Posts: 6,823 Forumite
    B: poached egg on wholemeal toast. Banana
    L: bagel cottage cheese, salad
    D: mince, gravy roast veg and steamed greens

Snacks: grapes, frozen yoghurt. Drinks: Tea. Water

E: yoga 3 beginner moves YouTube. 20 minute YouTube fitness video - beginner
  • Maisie_M
    Maisie_M Posts: 1,524 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    2lbs off for me please Knitwitch

Menu for today
    Breakfast: Granary toast with peanut butter
    Lunch: Kingsmill thins with Turkey breast, pineapple and yoghurt
    Dinner: Goulash with rice and sour cream
  • Carmen
    Carmen Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good evening all

I am knack3r3d today so just a quickie post.

High fives and hugs to all on your progress.

I have managed to lose ( .7kgs ) eating too many walnuts:eek:

Knit, look carefully for the point :rotfl:

TTFN
  • FurryBeastOz
    FurryBeastOz Posts: 1,380 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Been prodded. Thanks MallyGirl:D

I’ve totally lost the plot. Thankfully I can’t remember what my starting weight was, so I’m taking weigh in on Saturday as 0 (it’s actually about 10lbs more:eek:)

Hadn’t been to the gym in about 2weeks. DH working silly hours so I wasn’t cooking. Living on pizza, chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies and other assorted c**p. No MFP and lots of duvet time.

Managed to gain a bit of control on Saturday. Back to MFP logging and food prep. I’ve meal planned for the week, but all out of stores so there is nothing to go off.

I’ve got myself a weeks free trial for our local David Lloyd. It’s much more expensive than my current gym, but I think it could be a lot more sociable, and if DH goes to Truro without me then I’ll need something to keep me busy.

Not sure whether I want him to go so I can test my sobriety or not. We are too co-dependent but I’m not sure how I’ll cope for six months on my own.

Oops. But waffle. I’ll try and be better at checking in. Thanks again MallyGirl. I do feel better.
    Goals - Weight loss 6/26lb at 22nd Jan 18
    Mmmm. 26lb at 1/7/18. Oops:o
  • TiredTrophy
    TiredTrophy Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    FBO
    Good you're back.
    It will be a good excuse for a trip every now and then to walk the coastpath.
  • That's Monday done! Hope everyone survived! Countdown now to holiday on Thursday.

Today was:
    B: Weetabix
    L: cheese sandwich and crisps. Grapes. Mini flapjack bite.
    T: large portion of spaghetti Bolognese

Also did a 45 min fitness class.
    Sealed pot challenge 11: number 594
  • Well done everyone for yesterday!

People that exercise - where/how do you fit it in? I am so tired at the end of the work day that I'm struggling with it.

B - Malted wheaties and soya milk
    L - Veggie cous cous and salad
    EM - Baked potato, hummous and salad
    Sn - Persimmon
    Dr - Black coffee, water, NAS squash, soya milk, camomile tea
    E - Walking to train station, walking at work, walking to an appointment later (basically lots of walking!)

Have a nice day x
    32 year old woman with a husband and 3 cats...

November 2017: -£26423
  • karcher
    karcher Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning.

I've been awol but my scales are telling me I have lost either 3 or 4 lbs..they can't decide!

So I will decide for them and report a 3.5lb loss please KW.

I can't say the loss is down to healthy eating or planning, it's more a case of just not been eating due to life stuff.

Last night I decided I needed something nutritious and healthy so I made a large salad with 3 chopped up hard boiled eggs...I didn't eat it though and just grazed on cream crackers and butter :o

I didn't sleep well and I now have that exhausted , I need to eat head on. I don't normally eat breakfast, but I've just fished out all of the lumps of egg from last night's salad.:o
    'I'm sinking in the quicksand of my thought
    And I ain't got the power anymore'
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Well done to those people with losses. I am expecting to STS this week really as it is half term and we are eating out a bit and having some treats. Next week will be my first proper week.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family