NI Craft Fairs 2011

1515253545557»

Comments

• Masy_D
    Masy_D Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 11 April 2012 at 5:05PM
    Hi!! :)
    I am looking for people in the hair and beauty business to help out in a charity night taking place at Trinity Church Lisburn on 29 May 2012 @ 7pm. We also have tables still available for craft sellers etc. All proceeds go to cancer treatment charity, such a great cause! if you are interested please let me know. Btw this forum is all new to me so I hope ive done it right ;)
  • SheDee
    SheDee Posts: 94 Forumite
    Masy_D wrote: »
    I am looking for people in the hair and beauty business to help out in a charity night taking place at Trinity Church Lisburn on 29 May 2012 @ 7pm. We also have tables still available for craft sellers etc. All proceeds go to cancer treatment charity, such a great cause! if you are interested please let me know. Btw this forum is all new to me so I hope ive done it right ;)

Hi Masy D
    Welcome and well done :)
    We would love to have a table at your Charity night at your church.
    We make and sell handcrafted cards, books and gifts. We also sell a colourful range of Fair Trade items such as pencils, cats, key rings, magnets and t-light holders that have all been handcrafted out in Bali.
    Crafty and Crazy :rotfl:
  • SheDee

There is actually a 2012 page and if you post there you ought to get more replies. :)
  • SheDee

I have just copied and posted this on the 2012 page :D
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    I can't find the 2012 thread could someone post a link to it please?
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • willowisp
    willowisp Posts: 122
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    hiya all!
    not sure where to ask this, i didnt want to open a thread for a single question, so hope this gets answered here!
    Does anyone know what time the Ballymena car boot on a Saturday opens and closes please? And is it there every saturday?

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport