Options

Comments

• grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    From Free Post Code Lottery
    Win anything upwards of £20 :)

Just register, then they send you a daily reminder (You can opt out if you prefer ;)) to check their site.
    If your post code is shown, just click "Collect" :beer:
    If the prize isn't claimed, it rolls over'.

Good luck all :D

Searched FreePostCodeLottery as I've just won over £80 after having this in my bookmarks for ages :j.
    There's a post in Regulars here, but there's no evidence of it ever being out here on the main boards :eek:

guessedenddate (Made-up actually!) so that it can be re-posted on main board.

N.B. I posted this after I won last week, but it was merged into the thread in regs, I'm guessing as it's "Enter once & check regularly." However, the board is full of newly posted monthly comps that can only be entered once this morning, so am applying the same logic ;)

The main this is that the comp on the main board for maximum exposure.
    the daily sticky is NOT a replacement for posting on main, merely an index of daily comps linking to THREADS on MSE!
    (Quote from PCL who did a cracking job managing the daillies :))
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

Searched FreePostCodeLottery as I've just won over £80 after having this in my bookmarks for ages :j.

Ooh well done! I've been checking for ages and only twice seen my local postcode, was a big prize one time though so I splatted it all over facebook. They did get though but not likely down to me :D

GL ALL :D
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    wot time does the reminder email come does anyone know or do u have to check yourself
    What goes around-comes around
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    gabbyevs wrote: »
    wot time does the reminder email come does anyone know or do u have to check yourself

in the afternoon, I'd have said not long after the postcode change at noon, but my reminder email since then has not come yet. The email doesn't tell you the postcode though, you still have to go to the site to check it.

I try and follow the link in the email every day, as that way it deff logs my bonus for visiting the site, which doesn't happen if i miss that i am not logged in or such like when i go from the daily thread.
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks pc i dont know if im doing something wrong everytime i look at a different page on the website it logs me out i clicked more bonus entries it just sent me back to the homepage again
    What goes around-comes around
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    my email came in at 12.05 today and I click on the link in email each day to check the postcode

there's also a £5 mini draw each day between 7pm and midnight :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Chesterlass
    Options
    Doesn't seem to have been claimed for a few days. Hope this postcode belongs to someone on the MSE board!

;)
    Huge respect to all those who take the time to post competitions. You're all great! :T
  • NellieNewbie
    Options
    I close my eyes while the postcode is loading, wishing for mine to appear! Fingers crossed!:j
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    gabbyevs wrote: »
    thanks pc i dont know if im doing something wrong everytime i look at a different page on the website it logs me out i clicked more bonus entries it just sent me back to the homepage again

the only thing I ever look at is more past draws so I can cry if I have missed my postcode lol But it has logged me out just now too when I have gone to that page and then back to home page. Lots of the bonus offers are in my opinion spammy things, decent comps will be on here, so I ignore them all :rotfl:

my email tends to hit my outlook between 13:00 and 14:00 daily.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Not won yesterday so now £160 (checking the site adds to your bonus and helps fund the prizes)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback