Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 16th Aug 13, 12:17 PM
    • 13,941Posts
    • 43,273Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread
    • 16th Aug 13, 12:17 PM
    0 WOW
    Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread 16th Aug 13 at 12:17 PM
    Hi Guys

As voted by some members of MSE, here is a thread to list all Kindle freebie books.

Please keep this thread for listing the free books only, there is a thread here for chat and links to urls that can also help in finding free e books here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1380993

I think it would be a little more under control if people delete their posts when they become payable if possible but I will check every week or so and move any payable ones to the gone but not forgotten board.

Thanks

Sarah x

Update: If you notice that books have become payable instead of creating a post could you please either disregard it until it is moved or pm a bg or the OP, this keeps the thread tidier, easier to read and easier to manage.
    Thanks
    Last edited by sarah1972; 17-01-2014 at 4:47 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 3
    • DancingDragons
    • By DancingDragons 19th Nov 18, 7:47 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 1,328 Thanks
    DancingDragons
    Fearless Genre Warriors.
    Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror stories & poems from the award winning publisher Fox Spirit Books. Stories by established and new authors.

http://www.foxspirit.co.uk/free-fiction/
    use code FoxTweets to get it for free, just select your prefered file format.
    I can do this! Slimming World Challenge -34lb to 2019. Goal: - 14lb -4lb,
    Savings:0.00 Debt: 1,456WTC 11,989.29 goal DFD June 2020Thanks NSD Ninjas DFD April 2019
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 22nd Dec 18, 9:52 AM
    • 13,933 Posts
    • 1,557,543 Thanks
    Midnighter
    Received the following in a Crystal Lake e_Newsletter:

A Christmas gift from us to you:

As a small token of our appreciation for your support, here's our Twice Upon an Apocalypse anthology in Mobi as well as ePub format. And a PDF version just in case. Seriously, we'd be nothing without our fans, reviewers, and people who just help us keep the buzz going. Thank you!
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
    • Locky
    • By Locky 3rd Jan 19, 9:14 AM
    • 973 Posts
    • 2,857 Thanks
    Locky
    A couple of short stories from Emma Kavanagh:

The Affair
    Case 48
    • InA
    • By InA 8th Jan 19, 3:19 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 385 Thanks
    InA
    A Wasted Hour

Short story by Jeffrey Archer.

Also:

Beatrix Potter - The Complete Collection
    Last edited by InA; 08-01-2019 at 3:28 PM.
    • Locky
    • By Locky 26th Mar 19, 11:26 AM
    • 973 Posts
    • 2,857 Thanks
    Locky
    Exit Stage Left (Kempston Hardwick Mysteries Book 1) by Adam Croft is currently free.
    • InA
    • By InA 3rd Apr 19, 12:38 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 385 Thanks
    InA
    Currently free:

Summary: The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen R.Covey - More knowledge in less time
    • asajj
    • By asajj 21st May 19, 8:09 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    Ghost of a Chance (Maggie Mulgrew Mysteries Book 1)

Welcome to Holmestead, England ~ where an American ex-pat, an archaeologist, and murder turn this picture postcard village upside down.

Maggie Mulgrew runs The Ash Leaf, an antique shop in the quaint village of Holmestead, England ~ which has nothing to do with Sherlock, thank you very much. She sells her goods to disappointed tourists, and locals who appreciate her eclectic taste.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jun 19, 9:59 AM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    Unforeseen: Tenth Anniversary Edition (Thomas Prescott Book 1) free

Retired homicide detective Thomas Prescott is reluctant to read the best selling book Eight in October, a true-crime thriller based on a string of murders occurring throughout October of the past year. After all, it was his case, and he doesn t need to be reminded of the gruesome details. The book dubbed the serial killer, Tristen Grayer, The MAINEiac. Grayer is allegedly dead, but only Prescott knows the truth, Grayer is alive and lurking in the shadows. On October 1st, the anniversary of the first murder, Tristen resurfaces, killing someone special from Prescott's past. Suddenly, it's deja vu for Prescott except this time the women closest to him begin to fall victim at the hands of Grayer. With the help of former flame, medical examiner Dr. Caitlin Dodds, and Eight in October author, Alex Tooms, Prescott must race against the clock to stop Tristen from completing his encore.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jun 19, 10:01 AM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    The Back Door Man free

All credit cards have stopped working. Today. This morning.

What cash you have in your wallet is it. ATMs and bank systems are down. You can’t get gas, groceries… Commerce has essentially come to a halt. Such is the backdrop of THE BACK DOOR MAN.

Our society is computercentric. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. We’re plugged in. Managing our finances online. Downloading apps for our iPhone. Reading the WSJ on our Kindle.

There are things out there on the cutting edge we don’t even know we need to fear. THE BACK DOOR MAN takes us there.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jun 19, 10:03 AM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    Once Gone (a Riley Paige Mystery--Book #1) free

Women are turning up dead in the rural outskirts of Virginia, killed in grotesque ways, and when the FBI is called in, they are stumped. A serial killer is out there, his frequency increasing, and they know there is only one agent good enough to crack this case: Special Agent Riley Paige.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

• Julie Bookworm
    • By Julie Bookworm 14th Jun 19, 1:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Julie Bookworm
    Free Kindle Thriller
    Hi All,

This arrived in my inbox as FREE this morning and wanted to share with everyone as my first post here.

Night by Casey Christie - currently free on amazon and in the kindle store.

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S - Please make sure it's still free before downloading as I don't know how long it will be free for.

P.P.S - I tried to post a link to it but I was unable to do it, sorry.

P.P.P.S - I hope to post more freeby books soon, I've got my eye on a Lee Child book I'm hoping will go on promotion soon.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Jun 19, 1:57 PM
    • 13,941 Posts
    • 43,273 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Hi All,

This arrived in my inbox as FREE this morning and wanted to share with everyone as my first post here.

Night by Casey Christie - currently free on amazon and in the kindle store.

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S - Please make sure it's still free before downloading as I don't know how long it will be free for.

P.P.S - I tried to post a link to it but I was unable to do it, sorry.

P.P.P.S - I hope to post more freeby books soon, I've got my eye on a Lee Child book I'm hoping will go on promotion soon.
    Originally posted by Julie Bookworm
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Book-1-Casey-Christie-ebook/dp/B00854N1AE/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Night+by+Casey+Christie&qid=15 60520559&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A368165031&rnid=492562011&s=books&sr=1-3
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • asajj
    • By asajj 16th Jun 19, 3:02 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    A Stoneybrook Mystery Collection: A Cozy Mystery Box Set Books 1-3

free today
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 19th Jun 19, 10:30 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    The Girl Puzzle: A Story of Nellie Bly

Her published story is well known. But did she tell the whole truth about her ten days in the madhouse?

Down to her last dime and offered the chance of a job of a lifetime at The New York World, twenty-three-year old Elizabeth Cochrane agrees to get herself admitted to Blackwell’s Island Lunatic Asylum and report on conditions from the inside. But what happened to her poor friend, Tilly Mayard? Was there more to her high praise of Dr Frank Ingram than everyone knew?

free at the time of posting
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

• BirdNerdSophie
    • By BirdNerdSophie 21st Jun 19, 8:30 PM
    • 285 Posts
    • 3,092 Thanks
    BirdNerdSophie
    Anna: The Witch and The Fox is free until 25/06!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anna-Witch-Fox-David-Trebus-ebook/dp/B07RDFZY8Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=anna+the+witch&qid=1561148961& s=digital-text&sr=1-1
    Duck enthusiast. Mango milkshake connoisseur. Positive reinforcement training. Bob Ross fan girl. Team Q.
    • nic_c
    • By nic_c 22nd Jun 19, 11:14 PM
    • 2,006 Posts
    • 1,061 Thanks
    nic_c
    The Perfect Wife (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller - Book One)

Criminal profiler in training (and newlywed) Jessie Hunt, 29, discovers that dark secrets lurk in her new suburban town; when a body turns up dead, she finds herself caught in the crosshairs of her newfound friends, her husband’s secrets, her serial killer caseload—and the secrets of her own dark past.

Free now on kindle
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Jessie-Psychological-Suspense-Thriller-Book-ebook/dp/B07JYC69YM
    • asajj
    • By asajj 23rd Jun 19, 12:52 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    Dangerous and Unseemly: A Concordia Wells Mystery (The Concordia Wells Mysteries Book 1)

An unseemly lesson…in murder.
    The year is 1896, and college professor Concordia Wells has her hands full: teaching classes, acting as live-in chaperone to a cottage of lively female students, and directing the student play, Macbeth.
    But mystery and murder are not confined to the stage, especially when the death of Concordia’s sister, Mary, appears to be foul play. To make matters worse, the women’s college is plagued by malicious pranks, arson, money troubles, and the apparent suicide of a college official. With her beloved school facing certain ruin, Concordia knows that she must act. As she struggles to seek justice for her sister and discover who is behind the college incidents, there are some closest to Concordia who do not appreciate the unseemly inquiries and bold actions of the young lady professor. Can she discover who is responsible…before she becomes the next target?
    Absorbing in its memorable characters, non-stop plot twists, and depiction of life in a late-nineteenth century women’s college, Dangerous and Unseemly is a suspenseful and engaging contribution to the cozy historical mystery genre. Fans of Harriet Vane and Maisie Dobbs will find in Concordia Wells a new heroine to fall in love with.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 27th Jun 19, 1:39 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 12,450 Thanks
    asajj
    Zodiac Killers: Box Set Books 1-3

For the first time ever books 1, 2, and 3 from WL Knightly's Zodiac series in a Box Set.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,291Posts Today

6,636Users online

Martin's Twitter