Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JackCork
    • By JackCork 23rd Feb 19, 4:54 PM
    • 183Posts
    • 113Thanks
    JackCork
    What's the worst thing your pet has done?
    • 23rd Feb 19, 4:54 PM
    What's the worst thing your pet has done? 23rd Feb 19 at 4:54 PM
    i would say the worst thing is that just before i was meant to be handing a book back to my school library , the dog ripped off the front cover , quite embarrassing , also the dog peed on my brothers bed when he got scared about heavy rain.

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Last edited by MSE Tine; 30-05-2019 at 9:54 AM.
Page 4
    • z1a
    • By z1a 15th Aug 19, 8:03 PM
    • 2,379 Posts
    • 2,442 Thanks
    z1a
    Died .
    • Shanris
    • By Shanris 10th Sep 19, 8:34 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Shanris
    Biting is the worst thing
    • Pennypincin
    • By Pennypincin 16th Sep 19, 11:18 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Pennypincin
    When I was about 3 years oly, 1 of the dogs my family had would jump the fence to go to the toilet in the neighbors garden and jump back. Or he would help himself from my plate as soon as my mum had turned her back.
    Had a cat decide my bed with me in it was a good place to do a wee once. Was not amused.
    • gomer
    • By gomer 28th Sep 19, 5:36 PM
    • 618 Posts
    • 1,147 Thanks
    gomer
    Eating conkers in the garden then throwing up all over the carpets. Then watching me use a carpet shampooer for nearly an hour and putting down loads of carpet foam to get rid of the pukey smell ...... Then going back out in the garden and eating conkers again. B@stard.
    • notclover
    • By notclover 3rd Oct 19, 11:06 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    notclover
    Probably not the worst but it happened when I was younger. Our dear cat (she already passed away) messed up some important papers for uni...... It was so close to the deadline and I was running late........ My younger self was screaming WHY NOW, lol.
    • keepcalmandstayoutofdebt
    • By keepcalmandstayoutofdebt 4th Oct 19, 1:38 AM
    • 3,861 Posts
    • 2,025 Thanks
    keepcalmandstayoutofdebt
    There was the time Rags managed to knock the cup of coffee over the laptop... had the mowing cow biscuit jar of the side and smashed. Got herself refused from the posh cattery though happy as larry on the scruffy outdoor farm kennels. Pee'dling on door mats in early 2019 as I didn't want to realise she was dying.

The She he cat that was Snowy (a cat before Rags for a couple of years) managed to slit the freezer door seal so food and freezer were ruined and would regularly open the then seperate fridge to help himself when I'd go to work.
    Not leaving my 'childhood' Home without a fight
    • Francesanne
    • By Francesanne 4th Oct 19, 4:38 PM
    • 2,043 Posts
    • 2,140 Thanks
    Francesanne
    Have been very fortunate with my two dogs. Had from puppies and no furniture chewing. The male has fetish for fleecy throws and has managed to add ventilation holes to his throws. He's a silent chewer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,507Posts Today

7,854Users online

Martin's Twitter