Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • TheEffect
    • By TheEffect 27th Jun 15, 11:24 AM
    • 2,249Posts
    • 1,761Thanks
    TheEffect
    HSBC's New 120 Switch Offer
    • 27th Jun 15, 11:24 AM
    HSBC's New 120 Switch Offer 27th Jun 15 at 11:24 AM
    From Monday, HSBC will apparently be offering 120 to those who switch to their HSBC Advance account. 120 for switching, 120 for the ISA = 240 for the first year.

Page 36
    • Krash420
    • By Krash420 19th Nov 15, 8:06 PM
    • 150 Posts
    • 47 Thanks
    Krash420
    As long as it's not already been downgraded, you should be fine to catch up on the payments. Just put in 1000, take it out and put it into another banks account, and then transfer it back a few days later and instantly back to the main account to cycle your money. Do this a few times, and you'll make up the requirements like it was needed.
    • eversleigh
    • By eversleigh 8th Jan 16, 11:48 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    eversleigh
    hi, the 10 incentive was paid in to my ISA the first month and then it has stopped for the last 2 months. i chased hsbc, who said because i had paid the 300 sum in instalments (i paid in, and with drew, 75, 4 times) that failed the test of crediting the account with 300. is this right? i asked to see the ts and cs of the deal but they haven't sent them through.
    • eskbanker
    • By eskbanker 8th Jan 16, 12:58 PM
    • 11,697 Posts
    • 14,494 Thanks
    eskbanker
    hi, the 10 incentive was paid in to my ISA the first month and then it has stopped for the last 2 months. i chased hsbc, who said because i had paid the 300 sum in instalments (i paid in, and with drew, 75, 4 times) that failed the test of crediting the account with 300. is this right? i asked to see the ts and cs of the deal but they haven't sent them through.
    Originally posted by eversleigh
    Yes, it's right - go back to post #11 of this thread, where there's a link to the relevant HSBC page that shows you where you went wrong....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,835Posts Today

7,454Users online

Martin's Twitter