Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 426
    • M4RKM
    • By M4RKM 13th Oct 19, 6:42 AM
    • 5,066 Posts
    • 3,677 Thanks
    M4RKM
    What Happened?
    Back in 2011 I moved from Wakefield to London, and then my life changed. so much so, i didn't have the time to post on here, TA was a bit more less tourist NYC centric, and was good to talk about Brooklyn rather than the same questions again and again.

Have I been back to NYC - yeah, I still go often, probably once every 2 years now, and I was there back in March for my 40th. I went to Manhattan twice in the 4 night stay, with most of my time spent in Brooklyn and Queens.

I've been to other cities in the US too. San Diego, LA, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago.... The latter i'm heading to in March again.

M
    • Ganga
    • By Ganga 13th Oct 19, 4:54 PM
    • 1,865 Posts
    • 1,071 Thanks
    Ganga
    Back in 2011 I moved from Wakefield to London, and then my life changed. so much so, i didn't have the time to post on here, TA was a bit more less tourist NYC centric, and was good to talk about Brooklyn rather than the same questions again and again.

Have I been back to NYC - yeah, I still go often, probably once every 2 years now, and I was there back in March for my 40th. I went to Manhattan twice in the 4 night stay, with most of my time spent in Brooklyn and Queens.

I've been to other cities in the US too. San Diego, LA, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago.... The latter i'm heading to in March again.

M
    Originally posted by M4RKM
    Welcome back we have all missed you,this is a great site for people who have never been to NY before,we went and the info we gained from here made the trip really enjoyable and stress free for a couple of pensioners
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
    • greenface
    • By greenface 13th Oct 19, 5:03 PM
    • 4,576 Posts
    • 2,389 Thanks
    greenface

M
    Originally posted by M4RKM
    Alright M4RK . How is life in the smoke treating you , Interested in your Portland experience . Nice to see your post BTW . I'm only nosing here most time when a notification come onto my lappy .
    hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world
    • bleepandbooster
    • By bleepandbooster 13th Oct 19, 10:21 PM
    • 446 Posts
    • 224 Thanks
    bleepandbooster
    Yay......What's the best way to get from the airport to Times square ? Ha Ha Ha !
    • Ganga
    • By Ganga 14th Oct 19, 9:36 AM
    • 1,865 Posts
    • 1,071 Thanks
    Ganga
    Yay......What's the best way to get from the airport to Times square ? Ha Ha Ha !
    Originally posted by bleepandbooster
    And how are you,not heard much from you in a while either
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,301Posts Today

7,660Users online

Martin's Twitter