Pans for induction cooker

I have just bought an induction cooker and need new pans.
Can anyone recommend a good set?
I have been looking at the Circulon Premier range and wondered if anyone had opinions about them. Thank you

Comments

• About 10 years ago, after getting a new cooker, I replaced my old Stellar ss with identical set, just now made suitable for induction. Simple stainless steel, no non stick. My son has the old set, still going strong.

They are fantastic. I think they'll see me out.

I only buy a non stick frying pan for some jobs like omlettes. I also got a big ss Judge saute pan with glass lid, great for cooking mince etc. Also great quality, will last years. If anything should stick - hardly ever for me - just give a good scrub or boil up some biological washing powder.

https://www.hartsofstur.com/acatalog/Stellar-1000-3-Piece-Set-With
    span-style--color---ff0000
    FREE-14cm-Saucepan-RRP---76.00
    span
    PP74.html#SID=1427

https://www.hartsofstur.com/acatalog/Judge-Classic-28cm-Saute-Pan-With-Glass-Lid-JP24.html#b_rwc-36-1526576484
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I too tried a stainless steel frying pan without a non-stick coating and remembered within seconds all that was good about non-stick!

I bought several pans from the Prestige range e.g. http://www.wilko.com/saucepans/prestige-non-stick-milk-pan-cream-14cm/invt/0414393 and they are perfect. I especially like the white interior - makes it much easier to see if anything is burning!
  • Carmen
    Carmen Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I bought a set of Swan S/S saucepans 16 years ago (£10) and they are still going strong. So easy to clean even with mishaps I just soak and voila! Unfortunately I'm not if they still make them?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Carmen wrote: »
    I bought a set of Swan S/S saucepans 16 years ago (£10) and they are still going strong. So easy to clean even with mishaps I just soak and voila! Unfortunately I'm not if they still make them?

Are they for induction hobs though?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure