Cinema Benefits (Sodexo Run)

Anyone know what is going on with Cinema Benefits (which is run by Sodexo) ?
Their website says is it down for maintenance, and has been down for days now.
Customer Service says that it is due to a security data breach ... really ?? and why does no one appear to know anything about it .. certainly google doesn't ...
They say they dont know when it will be back up.
Personally I am not buying that ... its seems rather strange ... and my existing codes cant be checked at CIneworld according to their website ...

Anyone have any ideas what is really going on ?

Comments

• Maybe what's going on is exactly what you've been told - why wouldn't it be?
  • Well I am not sure how you feel .. but if my data has been subject to a data breach I'd like to know ... not just after days and days of the site being down with no explanation to be told that !

With no idea of when it will be back up ?
    This is Sodexo we are talking about ... not some "tin pot" company ...
    And we know how the mighty can fall ...
    But still ... its not like it happened 6 mins ago ... 6 days ...
  • It is more than 6 days. I managed to speak to one of their customer service people this afternoon and it sounds like they had a fairly major 'data breach'.

The young lady I spoke to said it would be worth me checking my bank and credit card statements for any transactions I didn't recognise as far back to last September so god knows how long this has been going on for.

Closed my account with them and going to let my bank know and get a new card sent out, till then checking statements
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Sounds as if that was pretty much what OP was told.
  • Any news on this....? trying to get some 4d tickets for black panther. what a farce
  • Jamesbcd
    Jamesbcd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Still down in May..
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,287
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    https://sodexo.corporateperks.com/login

Says it's now

https://www.perksatwork.com/login

Existing user login

Site is currently available
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • daymouse
    daymouse Posts: 64
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Can't believe this is still down! I've chased them up again but always get useless reply saying no time frame.

The website doesnt even go to the splash screen saying its down and now just times out!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    daymouse wrote: »
    Can't believe this is still down! I've chased them up again but always get useless reply saying no time frame.

The website doesnt even go to the splash screen saying its down and now just times out!

Have you used the new link posted above?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • daymouse
    daymouse Posts: 64
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yeah doesnt recognise any of my details and unable to register as the company i work for doesnt show in the list.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure