mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Posted as doesn't look like it's done yet
  • ren4
    ren4 Posts: 205 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Exchange 100 tokens for Choc Cherry Granola :)
  • topaz13
    topaz13 Posts: 157 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Has anyone ordered the free boxes, had the tokens deducted and never got them? I ordered 3 boxes, (not all at the same time) got the confirmation emails and only one box arrived. I've sent them a message asking if they ever got sent, but haven't had a reply yet.
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    topaz13 wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered the free boxes, had the tokens deducted and never got them? I ordered 3 boxes, (not all at the same time) got the confirmation emails and only one box arrived. I've sent them a message asking if they ever got sent, but haven't had a reply yet.

I ordered one and haven't received it yet.
  • mjm3346
    Options

Only one box of each type was allowed per offer, there were 2 different ones the first time (received) and the offer before this one was about the 17/05 so I wouldn't consider it overdue yet.
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    a pack of our honey granola
    Crunchy pecans and almonds, oat and rye flakes and, of course, a generous drizzle of honey, this mouth-watering granola really is the bee’s knees. Curl up with the papers, a cuppa and a bowlful of this for the most blissful of mornings.

exchange for 100 tokens

Only received the first Machu one (Road Trip long overdue, Spiced Carrot hopefully on way)
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options

I ordered 2 and got them both and then ordered another one 17th may and i am still waiting on that.
    Jan Wins: .
  • toffeefudge
    Options
    Has anyone received their May offer yet (the carrot and apple muesli) or know how long they usually take to arrive? I ordered one on the 20th May and haven't had it yet.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Has anyone received their May offer yet (the carrot and apple muesli) or know how long they usually take to arrive? I ordered one on the 20th May and haven't had it yet.

Not me, they say 28 days and allowing for the May bank holiday I would hope it arrives sometime next week.
  • Bewlay
    Bewlay Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Exchange 100 tokens for Nutty Granola now on.
    Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport