FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

Options

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,199 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It's only just turned up on my private account and it finishes tonight, £1 max FVFs for up to 100 items.

*Valid from 13 May 2018 until 14 May 2018. Maximum fee per sold listing.
    Applies on up to 1!00 listings. No insertion fees apply. Private sellers only. Item must sell within 30 days of listing. Terms & Conditions apply.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jeffuk
    jeffuk Posts: 606 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/6404/

£3 max final value fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fee.
  • F&L
    F&L Posts: 570 Forumite
    Options
    This offer is on an account I've never sold on so may be a limited invite only offer.

1p final value fee and no insertion fee on up to 100 listings from 30-31 May.
  • steviebabes
    steviebabes Posts: 2,032 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    2 offers doing the rounds for 2 days. 50% off final value fees on some accounts and £1 final value fees when you allow offers on others. No emails as yet but in messages and promotions.
  • olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,273 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Pay no more than £2 selling fees

Valid from 03 June 2018 until 04 June 2018. Maximum final value fee per sold listing. Applies on up to 100 listings. No insertion fees apply. Privates sellers only. Item must sell within 30 days of listing. T&C apply.

Found in Ebay messages.
  • F&L
    F&L Posts: 570 Forumite
    Options
    £3 maximum selling fee from now until the end of Monday, up to 100 listings.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,199 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The 'sell for £1' offer is back but be aware there appears to be different versions of it so do check the terms and conditions of your offer BEFORE you list.

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/2017/103866.html

Any chat please take to the chat thread and don't reply on here.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • steviebabes
    Options
    Sell for £1 max!
    £1 max final value fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fee for 2 days on my private accounts.
  • challengedavid
    Options
  • steviebabes
    Options
    Max £3 Selling Fees
    For the next 4 days, enjoy a £3 cap on up to 100 listings. All items must sell within the first listing period.
    https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/6661/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure