121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • emmaj30
    emmaj30 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    They say in terms and conditions that you need to send :

Prize Validation and Delivery:
    Winners who entered a code to take part in the competition will be allowed a 15 day period to send the original ream package (without sheets) or the original student’s brochure (only applicable for Spain) containing the winning code, together with a printed copy of the confirmation email and a photocopy of any form of identification document to the address stated below.

Address where the documents need to be sent:

Rua do P!lo Norte, N.16 - P1.2
    1990-226 Lisbon (Portugal)

How does that work with the free code being sent??

thanks
  • This seems literally impossible to win
  • This seems literally impossible to win
    You are not far wrong. Due to the amount of eligible countries and it being a decent prize, there are bound to be masses of daily entries. Also the winning moment may favour certain countries some days due to the different time-zones.

There is some doubt on whether this competition is genuine. There have been no mentions of winners on social media. Navigator say they are offering a phone case as an incentive to winners who submit a photo of themselves. The winner photos will have the hashtag #IAmANavigatorWinner but no results yet.
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I guess no one has picked up on the fact your chosen pic has been removed from the selection process by the time you click on the phone.

I use an ipad and click on the bear and see the unicorn but when I click on the unicorn it disappears from the screen
  • I guess no one has picked up on the fact your chosen pic has been removed from the selection process by the time you click on the phone.

I use an ipad and click on the bear and see the unicorn but when I click on the unicorn it disappears from the screen
    Interesting, I will take a look when I enter tomorrow.
  • I looked into it and you are right. The animoji is not there, in fact its not even loaded into the cache after it validates your code. Maybe it needs further investigation, but it does seem suspicious if your animoji is not there to match. There is still no sign of a winner on social media and the hash tag returns no results.
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    From this post looks like some one won an iPhone X

https://instagram.com/p/Be3uTnknzVF/
  • I’ve got a message the 01 february while playing in this contest,

I got this message:
    YOU’VE GOT A MATCH,
    You won an Apple iPhone X,
    Your certification code is: XXXXXXXXXX

I contacted the Help Desk and they are unable to find in their system that I have won !

It seems like a scam!
  • wdywuk wrote: »
    From this post looks like some one won an iPhone X

link removed

In the comments they've said "hi there! This is not the Promo2018, it was another contest in Holland."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure