Sainsbury's 25% off Tu clothing 13th to 19th Feb

Options
redfox
redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 6 February 2018 at 6:44PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Starts on 13th February - 25% off all shoes, accessories, men's and women's clothing, baby, kids, socks, underwear, school uniform etc including any sale items. Instore and online.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 6 Feb: The next 25% off Tu clothing sale is strongly rumoured to begin on Tue 13 Feb and run until Mon 19 Feb online and in stores where Tu clothing is sold. It has run the same promotion during the same week for the past five years, so we’re confident it’ll do it again this year – keep an eye on our Sainsbury’s deals page where we’ll have all the info when it’s confirmed.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Had my eye on a few bits, so will hold out :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Bumping as its today. Thanks Redfox
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • redfox
    Options
    got a nice pair of fur lined suede boots today that started off at £28 but were reduced in the sale to £10. Another 25% off made the end price £7.50 so very pleased with that :)
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    got a nice pair of fur lined suede boots today that started off at £28 but were reduced in the sale to £10. Another 25% off made the end price £7.50 so very pleased with that :)
    Kudos :beer:

Its a bit sad that I'm still tempted even though I have reached my SABLE in this department :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    edited 16 February 2018 at 4:15AM
    Options
    redfox wrote: »

I think we are talking about the same suide tan boots I bought but they were scanning at £10.50.That is what I paid. Original price was £28.00 Before 25% discount they were selling them at half price and then additional 25% discount applied making them £10.50. Interesting why you paid £7.50 for them?:(

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UW-cMSMusYwJ:https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/p/Suede-Borg-Boot/131297457-Tan+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UW-cMSMusYwJ:https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/p/Suede-Borg-Boot/131297457-Tan+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
  • redfox
    Options
    mon37 wrote: »
    I think we are talking about the same suide tan boots I bought but they were scanning at £10.50.That is what I paid. Original price was £28.00 Before 25% discount they were selling them at half price and then additional 25% discount applied making them £10.50. Interesting why you paid £7.50 for them?:(

yes those are the ones. They had a locally printed ticket on them that said "was £28, now £10".

I have often seen these types of tickets when they only have maybe 1 or 2 of an item left. There are a few of them on items in my local at the moment.

Last year I got 2 men's lambswool jumpers that had these tickets on for just £1 each!
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. I am now thinking if it worth taking them to the store to check if I paid the right price? :(When I came on 13/02 there were just two of them left on the shelf.
  • redfox
    Options
    mon37 wrote: »
    I am now thinking if it worth taking them to the store to check if I paid the right price? :(When I came on 13/02 there were just two of them left on the shelf.

According to an SA I spoke to about these types of ticket last year, it is store specific and down to each individual store's discretion as to what they reduce 'lingering' seasonal stock to.

So if the pair you bought didn't have one of these local store tickets on then the price you paid according to the original ticket on the item (i.e. ½ price) would be right.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure