Comments

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    :( So sorry Dizzy RIP :A your girl :A

Thank you :A
    So sorry, i guess they are still confined to quarters, doesn't make it easy for them.

No, we are allowed to let them out now :) she was perfectly fine a couple of hours earlier. That's what makes it so :( we had to bring one of the others home for a week a few weeks ago but that was for her own safety and she went back with the others with no trouble or ill effects
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Lilly_Filly
    Options
    Afternoon everyone,

The Nutri-Brex Gluten Free 24 Packs are reduced at A and S to £2.50 and are on cos with £1.50 off. Don't know yet if there compare with a T's bm.

Lilly

Thought I'd risk it for a biscuit as the nearest to me is T's.

1x NUTRIBREX GLUTEN FREE CEREAL 375G £3.79 comparing to A's & S'a at £2.50

Pick ups still comparing ok to A's.

Lilly
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon Elite :wave:

So sorry to hear about you losing one of your feathering girls Ditzy :(
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    Colgate paid out £12 so 50p a tube
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets rain again? we dont have rain but very windy, washed my car yesterday went outside earlier and its covered in small dead fly looking things:mad:
    Double D sorry about your bird:(
    I am waiting on my sister coming for dinner later, its all prepped , meat in the oven, hooverd up, sorted her a bag of goodies out:D
    so just having a catch up:D
    Hi Louise, nice to see you here :T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • xxlouisexx56
    xxlouisexx56 Posts: 2,267 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    tweets rain again? we dont have rain but very windy, washed my car yesterday went outside earlier and its covered in small dead fly looking things:mad:
    I am waiting on my sister coming for dinner later, its all prepped , meat in the oven, hooverd up, sorted her a bag of goodies out:D

My car is nice and clean for once, as I picked up my new one yesterday :rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    My car is nice and clean for once, as I picked up my new one yesterday :rotfl:

:T:T:T what did you get?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options

Awful always raining lol you get used to it just hate keep getting wet :(
  • xxlouisexx56
    xxlouisexx56 Posts: 2,267 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    :T:T:T what did you get?

A grey Nissan qashqai. Feels huge compared to my golf! It's 2.5 years old.

The parking sensors are driving bonkers :eek: but I just need to get used to them.

Must also remember to fill up with petrol rather than diesel
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Awful always raining lol you get used to it just hate keep getting wet :(
    You do seem to get alot:(
    A grey Nissan qashqai. Feels huge compared to my golf! It's 2.5 years old.

The parking sensors are driving bonkers :eek: but I just need to get used to them.

Must also remember to fill up with petrol rather than diesel

:T:T:T lovely, mine seemed big as well but used to it now:D yes dont fill with diesel, mine has parking sensors and seatbelt and had to put seat belf round my takeaway fri to shut it up:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure