Discuss the Rent It Out guide

Options
MSE_Sarah
MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 14 March 2017 at 8:19PM in Boost your income
We've written a guide on Renting Out Your Stuff For Cash and would love your feedback.

How did you find the info? Was it useful? Do you have any other tips you'd add?

Thanks for your help!

MSE Sarah
Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• Mattjnl
    Options
    Hi MSE Sarah, you have forgot to mention Borroclub in the Midlands. It is doing some great work helping charities through sharing. They deal with all of the payments and take a security deposit. They have lots of assets also. Just thought it would be good for balance to mention a company that is not based down South. :)
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Watching this thread with interest...

I'll be a late adopter, if ever. I like to keep my stuff in tip top condition for years, and wouldn't be happy with wear and tear.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • psdie
    psdie Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    RentMyItems.com website says the service has been "temporarily" discontinued.
  • Nesh
    Nesh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Another site where you can earn money by lending your idle items is Beehiveit.

Fairly new site but they focus on local collaboration encouraging neighbours to help each other by sharing their items at a small charge.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport