Selling your soul to the devil

Comments

• carriebradshaw
    carriebradshaw Posts: 1,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    was so pleased to see this on a facebook comp today:

For a chance to win simply tell us why you deserve it...

(Easy on the sob stories, this isn’t X-Factor!) :T :rotfl:
  • W!!!128525;W!! What an Awesome prize guys! I Really want to win so I can treat my gorgeous girlfriend !!!128587;<3 I will cross my fingers!!!129310;, look for a 4 leaf clover!!!127808;, Pray !!!128591; to the stars above!!!11088;!!!65039;!!!10024;, Look into my Crystal Ball!!!128302;, Wear my lucky underwear!!!128089;, and rub my Magic 8 ball!!!127921;, all in the hope of winning !!!128513; Liked & Shared with pleasure ;) !!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310; #itcouldbeME

Sweet baby Jesus...
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    W!!!128525;W!! What an Awesome prize guys! I Really want to win so I can treat my gorgeous girlfriend !!!128587;<3 I will cross my fingers!!!129310;, look for a 4 leaf clover!!!127808;, Pray !!!128591; to the stars above!!!11088;!!!65039;!!!10024;, Look into my Crystal Ball!!!128302;, Wear my lucky underwear!!!128089;, and rub my Magic 8 ball!!!127921;, all in the hope of winning !!!128513; Liked & Shared with pleasure ;) !!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310;!!!129310; #itcouldbeME

Sweet baby Jesus...
    I'm getting a headache just looking at that! Lucky underwear!? what is the prize?
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Blueyez wrote: »
    I'm getting a headache just looking at that! Lucky underwear!? what is the prize?

I wonder if he keeps his crystal & lucky 8 ball in his lucky underwear.
    I'll leave the rest to everyone's imagination before I get into trouble..... :D;):o:eek:
    Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Blueyez wrote: »

I remember it was something mundane that I didn't enter. Probably a sandwich or something.
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Is it even a guy posting it?
    I reckon that's a female, and yup, I'm being totally sexist :)
  • dontone
    I remember it was something mundane that I didn't enter. Probably a sandwich or something.

It depends what was in the sandwich though. If it had something like brown sauce on it, you really can't call that mundane :rotfl::p:rotfl:
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

• Donnylover
    Donnylover Posts: 704 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Really not sure what drives me madder, The Sob Stories, the unbelievable grovelling 'I would be so honoured and privileged to win this amazing kind generous prize' or the annoying gifs that people post!

I'm just becoming a moany old woman (and I don't care!) Pass the Gin please :beer:
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    edited 6 May 2018 at 5:39PM
    Donnylover wrote: »
    Really not sure what drives me madder, The Sob Stories, the unbelievable grovelling 'I would be so honoured and privileged to win this amazing kind generous prize' or the annoying gifs that people post!

I'm just becoming a moany old woman (and I don't care!) Pass the Gin please :beer:
    The endless photos of peoples kids and 'how special they are' really annoy me. Also people commenting on other peoples entries "I'm not entering because I want this person to win!" "This person should win" And the ultimate "I never win anything, like ever. Don't know why I'm entering this because I know I won't win" - "OMG!!, I can't believe I actually won, I like never win anything ever!" Insert emoji overload...Share the Gin?:o:)
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    There was a live FB comp t'other day for flights to America.
    All you have to say was something like '#flightsusa' or something. Anyway, some of them didn't bother with that, instead it was -
    'be nice to win so I can go away after my chemo'
    'been very ill, would love to win'
    'Would love to win, eight months preggers, so be nice after I've had my baby'
    Stuff like that. Why don't they do what is asked of them? Copy & paste, fgs!! it's easy!!!.*
    Be Lucky.

*btw, I'm surprised after going through all that, there was still gin left. I thought I'd drank it all!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport