Daily Mail Holidays from £15pp January 2018 codes

Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    nosila wrote: »
    I did this 3years running for the Haven Rivière Sand site in Cornwall. For July. We loved our holidays in Cornwall. It is where you book 4nts 3nts and 4nts and then phone the park and get the bookings linked. they even discounted the linen for me.

I checked also and didn’t come up at all.
    Could be worth trying the Sun thread once it opens
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Could be worth trying the Sun thread once it opens

You could also try the £10 local newspaper holiday promotion.

https://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local

The code words are being posted here (on page 2)

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/breakfree-holidays-10-promotion-caravan-holiday-now-live-2861247?page=2#thread-comments
  • nosila
    nosila Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Could be worth trying the Sun thread once it opens.

Yes I have my priority booking envelopes standing by. But don't hold out much hope. I find the Sun system so frustrating. Not quite as bad as Freddie laker flights debacle. Live in GATWICK offered Glasgow, live in Glasgow offered Heathrow. But historically have found it far more difficult to find what I want. Maybe the sun system will be different this year.

wanted Haven Riveriere Sands or
    Park holidays Sandhills Dorset or
    Park dean Ruda Croyde bay

Normally if I book as soon as booking opens I get want I am looking for on the Daily Mail for a July holiday.
  • Thanks, Essex Boy and others for the hints - I think I've found availability at Devon Cliffs - anyone been there?

This has been really helpful. We went to Rookley Park last year for the first time with the Sun holidays and my children had the best time ever (even considering they've been to Disney :rotfl:).

Thank you!
  • Thanks for this, just saved quite a bit compared with booking with Haven directly
  • loubie_lou
    loubie_lou Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Has anyone ever been to the above park. The surroundings look glorious. We want to go in September. I've booked these type of. Holidays before in the UK but never in Europe. What are peoples experiences of going on these holidays in Europe?

I've checked on the Europe camp website and the same caravan at the same time is nearly 4 times as much. I don't want to end up paying extra when I get there. Just looking for reassurance as it's for my hubbies 40th this year.

Thanks
    In debt no more!
  • essex_boy
    edited 8 January 2018 at 9:18PM
    loubie_lou wrote: »
    Has anyone ever been to the above park. The surroundings look glorious. We want to go in September. I've booked these type of. Holidays before in the UK but never in Europe. What are peoples experiences of going on these holidays in Europe?

I've checked on the Europe camp website and the same caravan at the same time is nearly 4 times as much. I don't want to end up paying extra when I get there. Just looking for reassurance as it's for my hubbies 40th this year.

Thanks

Looks like you’ve done well, trip advisor is full of rave reviews
    You should get a confirmation email from daily mail giving you a link
    That will show if you have anything else to pay
    As it’s Daily Mail I doubt it, unless you haven’t paid linen hire and wish to use it
    I don’t know if you’ve paid the £15 damage waver, if not you have to pay that or pay a refundable £100 on arrival

I booked my Easter Holiday through Daily Mail
    I paid £155 for a 4 night holiday inc £15 waver and direct would have been 3 times that
    I’ve had my email with the link saying nothing else to pay

Never been to Switzerland yet, but Eurocamp Caravans are much nicer than UK
    Usually you’ll get a patio with garden furniture
  • loubie_lou
    loubie_lou Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks Essex boy. I am planning to coincide it will car hire and a weekend before or after to a local Swiss city, maybe Geneva. So looking forward to it and the flight are coming out pretty decent too. Looking to be a good week.

Thanks ks for the reassurance.

Louise.
    In debt no more!
  • Brighty
    Brighty Posts: 755 Forumite
    edited 9 January 2018 at 10:32AM
    Thanks Essex boy. Had been invited to go away with the brother in law at Easter, but couldn't afford the £430 they spent on a duluxe caravan booking direct with Haven. Low and behold, got same park, same dates but a slightly smaller/more basic caravan for £160 through Mail holidays. Happy days

Anyone know what caravan Haven give you if you book a 'Comfort plus'? From the description it looks like that equates to a Haven Standard New Model (less than 2yr old) Van, anyone know different?

Brighty
  • essex_boy
    Brighty wrote: »
    Thanks Essex boy. Had been invited to go away with the brother in law at Easter, but couldn't afford the £430 they spent on a duluxe caravan booking direct with Haven. Low and behold, got same park, same dates but a slightly smaller/more basic caravan for £160 through Mail holidays. Happy days

Anyone know what caravan Haven give you if you book a 'Comfort plus'? From the description it looks like that equates to a Haven Standard New Model (less than 2yr old) Van, anyone know different?

Brighty

Haven Upgrades(not my favourite subject):rotfl:

I had this problem with Haven last time the upgrade terminology was changed.
    I asked by phone and also Live Chat and neither was able to give me a straight answer.
    Here's what I was told

Ok we cannot compare the sun grades to ours, all we can say is that they will be the equivalent to ours by the description in the Newspapers description. As it extra width and heating upgrades.

Pretty useless :-[
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport