PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

January 2011 Grocery Challenge

Comments

• supersally01
    supersally01 Posts: 785 Forumite
    edited 1 January 2011 at 3:36PM
    Afternoon all,
    can I ask how are you guys putting your figures / text below your replies? I too would like to post the progress of my challenge, can anyone help?:)

Thanks for you help, think I've cracked it now!
  • guccigoo
    guccigoo Posts: 483 Forumite
    Afternoon all,
    can I ask how are you guys putting your figures / text below your replies? I too would like to post the progress of my challenge, can anyone help?:)

hi supersally go into user cp at the top of the page and then into edit signature :)
    I will lose 2 stone by this summer!!!!!!
  • wssla00
    wssla00 Posts: 1,875 Forumite
    Supersally- go into user CP which is a button along the top and then on the left there is a button called edit signature :)
    Feb GC: £200 Spent: £190.79
  • fizzypops
    fizzypops Posts: 248 Forumite
    hello can i join please :D

its me, ds1 (7),ds2 (4) and an 9 month old pup :)

i would like to start off at £200 for jan please i want this to cover food, cleaning items, pet food etc. i will ideally get it down each month but want to start off with a realistic number as i have not got a clue how much i spend each month as i usually do top up shops in the week.

do we put down on here when we have spent money or just update sig?

thanks everyone :cool:
    Total debt- 2982.00 Now- £2890.00
  • Hi all new to grocery challenge. Have a budget of £440 for all food and household spends for Jan. Hoping to come in under this as freezer is reasonably well stocked.
    I am playing all of the right notes just not necessarily in the right order :D.
  • Keybilly
    Keybilly Posts: 20 Forumite
    Good luck with the challenge everyone.
    I'm very new to all of this so please put me down for £50 for January 11. I have lots of food in the cupboards but the fridge is bare, however, I do hope for quite a few NSD.
    Keybilly
    Mortgage [STRIKE]£111,000 [/STRIKE]£107,000- under £100,000 by December 2011
    Grocery challenge January 2011 - £50.91 / £50(+5%)
    :j NSD - 5
    Weight loss challenge - January 2011 - 3 / 4lbs Total to loose - 10lbs Gym - 6/Jan11
  • jackieglasgow
    jackieglasgow Posts: 9,436 Forumite
    First spend of the year yesterday, £68.02 at Mr T, mostly for booze and soft drinks, but they should last a wee while, and I have a food store in. Good luck everyone for 2011!

Oops also £75 fuel in the two cars!
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • helen_jelly
    helen_jelly Posts: 2,982 Forumite
    Just done an on-line order for £60ish so when that comes on Monday I'll update siggy

Helen
    Projects made for craft fair - 40 :)
    1st fair on 13/4/14 :j
  • Can I join in, please? I know I'm a bit late, but I need to turn over a new leaf.

I'm doing the storecupboard challenge atm, so can you put me down for £150, that's from 27th Dec to 30th Jan. I've spent £22.44 so far, must organise myself and get reading Weezl's website.
  • Billie-jo
    Billie-jo Posts: 1,221 Forumite
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

First day of the year and it will be a NSD :T Hope there are many more to come.

Hardly eaten anything except soup since Christmas day due to flu but today felt hungry so just made two small hash browns from scratch and they were lovely. Thanks to who ever it was who mentioned them. :rotfl:
    MARCH £62.38/250
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport