First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Dice Study Available Places : 9/200
    Avg. Completion Time : 6mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £8.00/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 16mins
    Reward: £ 0.80
  • Goldiegirl
    Goldiegirl Posts: 8,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    MissPop wrote: »
    Do you have an ad blocker? That may have blocked the article (an image) from loading.

Does anyone have the completion code for this survey? I finished it but the final page wouldn't load so it's showing as a NOCODE.

I'm having problems getting a completion code for surveys at the moment. The last four I've done haven't finished properly, so they've been submitted as NOCODE.

One researcher messaged me saying she couldn't pay me as I didn't have a completion code. I messaged her back to explain that the system didn't give me a code, and, as I'd done her survey to the best of my ability, I will appreciate being paid for it.

I've only been doing Prolific since December, and it started off really well, but it's been getting to be more and more of a pain as time passes.
    Early retired - 18th December 2014
    If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Goldiegirl wrote: »
    I'm having problems getting a completion code for surveys at the moment. The last four I've done haven't finished properly, so they've been submitted as NOCODE.

One researcher messaged me saying she couldn't pay me as I didn't have a completion code. I messaged her back to explain that the system didn't give me a code, and, as I'd done her survey to the best of my ability, I will appreciate being paid for it.

I've only been doing Prolific since December, and it started off really well, but it's been getting to be more and more of a pain as time passes.

If you tell us which ones, in the (highly unlikely) event any of us actually did any of them, we might share the codes with you. I would but I have had almost none for two weeks.
  • Just done a survey, lots of places left. Pays 60p.
    (Sorry, I didn't copy the details)
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    P12_JPSP_UK Immigration refugees_Prereg
    Available Places : 258/400
    Avg. Completion Time : 14mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £8.58/hr
    Reward Per Hour estimated by researcher: £6.00/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 60mins
    Reward: £ 2.00
  • Chrisv
    Available Places : 122/294
    Avg. Completion Time : 25mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £7.01/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 70mins
    Reward: £ 2.92
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Help! Has anyone just done a survey called Personality & Goals Over Time, Part 1 of 2 for Samuel Henry? Mine ended in a strange way but there was a message to say use code 'THEO'. It is currently showing as NOCODE but don't know whether to change it or not as that doesn't seem like a usual completion code???!!
  • Value
    Value Posts: 168 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Mir! wrote: »
    Help! Has anyone just done a survey called Personality & Goals Over Time, Part 1 of 2 for Samuel Henry? Mine ended in a strange way but there was a message to say use code 'THEO'. It is currently showing as NOCODE but don't know whether to change it or not as that doesn't seem like a usual completion code???!!

Just finished that one. The code is THEO and it accepted it when I changed it from NOCODE.
  • Value
    Value Posts: 168 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Did anyone do the 'Evaluate your subordinate (two-wave survey) Copy' survey? I did it on the 25th and the second part of it was supposed to be done 3 days after the first one but I've not had the second one through. Might message the researcher.
  • Chrisv
    Available Places : 204/600
    Avg. Completion Time : 17mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £4.06/hr
    Reward Per Hour estimated by researcher: £4.60/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 30mins
    Reward: £ 1.15
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts