Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hope all is ok? X
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I am fine ladies and gents dont worry but thank, i have too think re my son/my job/my new flat etc
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It does help having a focus, sorry things with potential gf didn't work out.

Well done on the new place x
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Plenty more fish in the sea and all that. I am meeting another potential LF for a coffee in a couple of weeks, but she is complicated she is sort of single sort of not. She is seeing someone but really by the sound of it is not happy with them.

Re surveys i haven't done any in days, since me and the ex LF went our separate ways i no longer have access too btwifi by fone at my aunt and uncles and there broadband is like dial up lol so so slow.

I can normally do surveys at work but at the moment i can't due too a stupid seating plan they have put in at work where we have too sit in intact teams. Net result i cant google or do surveys the way i used too boooooooooooooooooo hisssssssssssssssss boooooooooooo hisssssssssssss
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Sick as anything i am at work and i am sitting in between two blokes who are the most boring people on the planet they have spent hours prattling on about the most boring thing in the world

Golfers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Oh no....Time to start wearing headphones for your job :T
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 17 January 2017 at 11:05AM
    Options
    I cant i am a financial adviser in a call centre so i have a telemonkey headset on all night.

Its gunna come where when i am tired i end up ranting and blowing me lid

they spent 90 mins solid last night talking about the following ie what club or metal sticks they used and holes, and par 4's, and birdies, and stupid clothes, buggies, and shoes, and golf balls, and what bag the used, and who had thebetter handicap, and the ryder cup, and faldo, and then spain and courses etc etc

One of them paid 1400 quid for a set of six golf clubs weirdos!

I am gunna rant the following soon "will you two please find a woman"! Or better still go on the sick or go sit somewhere else etc etc
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    Start asking them earnestly worded questions about "golf rackets" and "golfists" a-la Clarkson and they'll probably stop! :rotfl:

Sorry things didn't work out with LF but I agree that you would always have been on edge wondering "what if" - great news about getting to see the dogs though! :T
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    edited 18 January 2017 at 10:36AM
    Options
    I sat the last night scowling at them, tonight luckily one of the boring gits is not in.

But yes Essex if they are in again i will take the clarkson standpoint, for me like your good self a rugby union fan golfers are well poncy and a bit gay imo

And the bloke (term i use loosely) sitting too my right drives a prius hmmmmmmmmmm!
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    edited 19 January 2017 at 2:26AM
    Options
    Finance wise i cant get used too this lol its 3 days pre payday and i have 90 quid in the bank. Any one who thinks surveys dont pay is mad

this month alone over 100pound and we are not finished yet

40 from one poll
    50 from populus live
    16 off mingle respondi

and one or two opinion outpost surveys.

Last night at work tonight roll on 645am then i am done until Sunday. I have a busy few days planned i am going for a meal at a greek restaurant on friday night. Hopefully i am paid either friday night early saturday morning.

I have a lot of stuff too do boring blokey stuff ie haircut, buy some clothes for friday night. I am waiting for my payslip appearing on the system at work.

I am going too push on my training for blackpool this week, i am entering the full marathon there in april. Friday is my max run day each week this friday i have according too my coach/running guru 13.5 miles too do. Last week was a 13miler and the last 4 miles i really struggled due too recovering from a stomach bug. Even though me and the LF are no longer dating we are still running buddies so will be out on Sunday too she is entered for the Blackpool half.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback