Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Is this your Sassie system or have you launched another one since then? Must admit I rarely check now as so many of your major clients seem to have disappeared.
  • Hi all,

Just getting back into MS after a good number of years not doing any. I used to do petrol station shops for ABA but I've been informed that they did not renew the contract. Does anyone know of a MS company that does petrol station shops? Thanks in advance.
  • MysteryMe
    GAP have one
  • Chomeur
    Chomeur Posts: 2,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 4 February 2017 at 4:09PM
    Anyone ever done any of the train visits and not used the return ticket? The job notes require you to buy a return ticket but the assignment is entirely based on the outward journey. I'm thinking of doing one visit out, staying overnight, and then another visit back. If I do this the MS company will probably realise I'm not taking the return visits so there could be problems. Just wondered if anyone had done it?

Edit: should say it's a day return you have to buy.
  • No not done that but I would be interested!
    I don't remember there being any requirements on the return journey so in theory should be ok.
    Anyone tried it?
    SCP # 034
    The £1000 emergency fund #59
  • Hello I have been working with GBW/ Gapbuster since the end of December and I have not been paid despite my many emails. Any advice?
  • mztucks wrote: »
    Hello I have been working with GBW/ Gapbuster since the end of December and I have not been paid despite my many emails. Any advice?
    Hi
    They take ages to pay. If you log on, on the right hand side you can see what payments have been made.
    I have been paid up to December 6th.
    Hope this helps.
  • MysteryMe
    If Gap work is done in December 2016 it wont be paid until mid Feb 2017 so you should be paid on the next pay run but as above post mentions there should be info when you log on.
  • samtastic7
    samtastic7 Posts: 1,110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Gfk visits available what the heck ?
  • samtastic7 wrote: »
    Gfk visits available what the heck ?
    yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder if it's a mistake
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income