Flight delay and cancellation compensation, Ryanair ONLY

Comments

• ReiverToo,
    Big well done from me. Another litigant that kept going and got what they rightfully deserve!:j:beer:
    Happy to have helped.;)
    Successfully sued Ryanair in 2013/14...and have been 'helping' litigants since then.

Current known score:-
    Dr Watson 35 - 0 Ryanair / Ince and Co

Go to post 622 on the Ryanair thread to read how to sue them safely.
  • I received a cheque for 400euros each from Thomson for myself and my husband after a 15hr delay overnight (using Resolver, thanks MSE!) however they have refused to offer any compensation for my 2year old despite us paying full fare for her seat, any advice?
  • Tell them your child is due compensation and if they don't pay up you will start court proceedings.
  • Tell them your child is due compensation and if they don't pay up you will start court proceedings.

If you start proceedings you will have to comply with the rules for acting for a child. They can be very longwinded.
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Like justice said. Compensation is due for EACH fare paying passenger.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Does the accompanying letter actually say who it is payable for?
    If not then you can assign one of the amounts to your child, making it easier to take legal action as an adult.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • Good thought
  • timht
    timht Posts: 6 Forumite
    Yay £356.00 (€500) cheque arrived from RA yesterday, compensation for two seats delayed flight 7 hours GRO to MAN in July. Big thanks to Resolver and all you guys! Keep up the good work
  • Unfortunately the letter says compensation is bit due for infants. I'm going to get back to them to say we expect compensation for all 3 of us and see what they have to say.
  • benkaylamum
    benkaylamum Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 17 December 2015 at 12:19PM
    Well another one for Dr Watson to add to his total :T Cheque recieved yesterday from Ryanair after I used the ESCP process with the brill help from the Doctor. It was in respect of flight that was delayed returning to Scotland last year. Without Dr Watson and reading this forum, there is no doubt I would never have continued my fight for compensation due. Sincere thanks to Dr Watson, couldn't have done it without you Sir! And a big thanks also to all the people who give freely of their time here to help others!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback