Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I've only got that number of flavourings as you have to order a minimum of 5! I actually ordered apple crumble flavour but the sent the plum apple one instead, assume because the didn't have the apple crumble at tbe time.

Today's plan:

B - SW fry up
    L - BBQ at DD1s - will take my own low fat burgers and sausages, will just eat her salad & veg, LOL
    D - I've got some LO rice in the fridge so will either do special egg fried rice or a rice salad depending on whether we wa t something hot or cold

HEA - milk
    HEB - WM roll (will also take with me to BBQ)

Syns - undecided at tne mome nt but possibly wine but that depends on wbether DH wants some which he may not as doing a few hours driving tomorrow, helping our grandson move into his first flat

Denise
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Denise you might have been thinking of me with the grated carrot baked oats, I used to put cinnamon in as well. Haven't had any for ages, that might do for a couple of breakfasts this week.

Went a little off plan yesterday with crisps and wine and not much speed but I have to WI two days early this week so getting straight back on the horse this morning. I'm trying apple and peanut butter for breakfast but not massively impressed - it always looked like it would really work when I saw other people having it.

I invested in an Actifry yesterday and can see chips being a big part of my life for the forseeable future...
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had overnight oats again today. You're right denise, they are a bit 'claggy' although the juice from the frozen berries helps a bit. I do enjoy them though and they leave me feeling far fuller than a HEB of Weetabix does.

I'm still sticking with a roast today despite the weather. I made up 3 portions of swede and carrot mash this morning so 2 for the freezer.

I'm having a gin day today as it really helps me stay within syns.:)

I've been invited out for Afternoon Tea on Wednesday and I just had a look at the menu online:eek:. At the moment I'm hoping they'll just bring out plates of stuff to share and I can help myself to as little as possible then it won't be as obvious as individual servings.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, overnight oats with raspberries and strawberries
    L: prawn cocktail, smoked salmon and salad
    D: JO roast pork shoulder, SW roasties, BNS, cauli, broccoli, swede and carrot mash
    Synn: Parmesan 1, HM gravy 4, gin 3 x??;)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    - 1lb :)

…………………………….
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    - 1lb :)

…………………………….

Well done tweets x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Well done tweets:T:T:T be 4 stone next week the way you are romping on:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    I have just made these, a crustless quiche and for something different a quiche inside beef tomatoes :D

quiche_002.jpg
    quiche_001.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all :D
    Well done tweets:T:T:T be 4 stone next week the way you are romping on:D:D

Knowing me it will be a + I am under -3 goal weight :j so would have been charged if went to a class :eek:
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Knowing me it will be a + I am under -3 goal weight :j so would have been charged if went to a class :eek:

I know i get like that right on the edge of my bubble, then can guarantee the next week i will put on:rotfl::rotfl: but i am pleased how i have maintained:D always kept at target and more for 4 months now, soon whizzed by:D
    Are you doing anything different?
  • tweets
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I know i get like that right on the edge of my bubble, then can guarantee the next week i will put on:rotfl::rotfl: but i am pleased how i have maintained:D always kept at target and more for 4 months now, soon whizzed by:D
    Are you doing anything different?

No not really doing anything different apart from sweating with the hot weather ;)

Glad I am hols and hoping its cooler when go back September :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure