Office Sale.... some from £3!

Just had the following email from Office:

With the British summer in full swing you can never be too reliant on the weather, so in true Office style we have every eventuality covered. A fantastic sandal sale offering up to 50% off some key summer styles and a sneak peek at some of our new trends filtering for the Autumn season…Office has all your footwear needs covered every time.

Some nice sandals etc - lots half price!

Hope this helps someone! :D

Comments

• ljcb123
    ljcb123 Posts: 34 Forumite
    There are some great shoes in the Office sale, but their customer service has a lot to be desired! I ordered 2 pair of sandals and they sent me four left sandals!!!! Still waitiing for replacements...
  • BlueCow1975
    BlueCow1975 Posts: 1,422 Forumite
    Would agree that their customer services are far from the best. Ordered some boots and they arrived in an absolutely battered box, scratched and with loose stitching. Gutted as loved them, but they had sold out so could not be replaced. Forked out £6 to return them and was finally refunded the cost of the boots and only £3.50 for postage.

Still, worth having a look as still have leather wedges for £10 down from £50, lovely platform leather sandals down to £15 from £60 and some cute flat sandals for around £15. Seem to still have a lot of sizes in stock. 70% Sale has been on a good few weeks now and they seem to be adding new lines and getting in sizes that were previously out of stock.
  • Don't forget Quidco! :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Thanks OP, if you want the option to search sale items by price click here:
    http://www.office.co.uk/perl/go.pl/hers_sale_subcategory.html
  • Rhyburgh
    Rhyburgh Posts: 423 Forumite
    OMG have you seen these??!!:rotfl:

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/'harpoon/60/6015/18365/1/

I wouldn't wear them even if they gave them to me! Perhaps I am getting old!
    Heard the Shaggy Taxi Wind Up Phone Call?
    Visit my Shaggy videos on Youtube - search for Rhyburgh1 - now over 700,00 views - bring on the million!! Enjoy.
  • me4bargains
    me4bargains Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Would agree that their customer services are far from the best. Ordered some boots and they arrived in an absolutely battered box, scratched and with loose stitching. Gutted as loved them, but they had sold out so could not be replaced. Forked out £6 to return them and was finally refunded the cost of the boots and only £3.50 for postage.
    I agree too that Office's CS are awful.
    I've had a run-in with them and will not put myself through that again!
    Regarding them refuding just £3.50 you need to stand your ground and insist on all your money back.
    Third time lucky on WW I hope :j
    January: 13st 11lb :eek:, February: 13st 2.5lb, March: 12st 13lb, April: 12st 10.5lb, May: 12st 2lb, June: 12st 1lb, July: 12st 1lb, August: 11st 11lb, September: 11st 10.5lb, October: 11st 12.5lb, Currently 11st 8lb
  • liam8282
    liam8282 Posts: 2,864 Forumite
    Another one who thinks that Office CS is useless...

I ordered a pair of shoes, they sent me a an odd pair. To make this clear, it was 2 different shoes, neither one was what I ordered!

Even better though, I returned them for a refund as they said they were out of stock. A couple of weeks later the correct pair of shoes get delivered, so got a free pair of shoes!
  • Office have the worst Customer Service I have ever seen! For the third time this year I have been disappointed by their service. First they send me a pair of shoes where one of them has clearly been on a shop-floor somewhere - it was a completely different colour to the other shoe! And now, for the second time I am told after waiting 7 working days that the shoes I have ordered are out of stock. If they are out of stock - why are office advertising them on their website??
    Paying for returns or taking them into store to return and having to wait for the refund also seem like poor customer service to me.
  • rsykes2000
    rsykes2000 Posts: 2,494
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Similar story for me, ordered 2 pairs. One didn't fit, which I kind of expected as they did look a bit narrow, but the other pair were the wrong size entirely - size 8 in a size 12 box, and the box was clearly written on in black marker that it contained a size 8 but they still sent them anyway. Took them back to the store and the refund came through a few days later.
  • Birdy12
    Birdy12 Posts: 589
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just to let you know as well that, even if you are delivered the shoes you wanted :rolleyes: and there's nothing wrong with them but you just don't like the, Office will not simply refund you, (unless their policy has changed recently).

Not that they are legally obliged to, I s'pose, but you'd think they'd look at other shops policies and think 'oh, the goodwill refund policy looks like a good idea and we might keep some customers too'...
    It's wouldn't have not wouldn't of, shouldn't have not shouldn't of and couldn't have not couldn't of. Geddit?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure