PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

In this weeks womans weekly

Options
the recipe pages are all about meals on a student budget. some of them not as cheap as we can probably do, but theres some great ideas. well worth a look. if i get chance i'll post a few.

Comments

• Kimberley
    Kimberley Posts: 14,871 Forumite
    Options
    Cool! idea, saves us buying it :D Have any of you ever gone onto the Ready steady Cook website? You get your own online recipe folder to keep your favourite recipes in. :rolleyes:
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    16011996 wrote:
    the recipe pages are all about meals on a student budget. some of them not as cheap as we can probably do, but theres some great ideas. well worth a look. if i get chance i'll post a few.
    If you do - please remember copyright. If the magazine has a website (it'll say somewhere if they do?) then perhaps the recipes will be on there and you can just point to them.

I hope so because we can then just post a link on the student board to help them out, bless 'em, with more ideas on feeding themselves solids when the beer runs out :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • AmandaD_2
    Options
    I've just looked at the Ready Steady Cook website but I can't find the folder thang anywhere- please help the thick one!
    A xx :D
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    AmandaD wrote:
    I've just looked at the Ready Steady Cook website but I can't find the folder thang anywhere- please help the thick one!
    You're not the only one, I can't find it either!

I bet you have to have one trouser leg rolled up and know both the secret handshake and the password.

:)

Edit: Maybe you have to go to a recipe and then try to save it...????

Edit #2: YEP!! Pick a recipe and then on the right hand side it says "Add to recipe binder".
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Posts: 14,871 Forumite
    Options
    AmandaD wrote:

Here you are, click on food on your left in the menu, then find a recipe which is on your right..then on your left you'll see near the bottom of the menu "recipe binder" :D

here
  • AmandaD_2
    Options
    Oh how clever!! Thanks guys!
    A xx :T
  • Zziggi
    Zziggi Posts: 2,485 Forumite
    Options
    16011996 wrote:

and don;t forget the coupons... magazine costs 70-odd pence and there's £1.60 worth off coupons off your next shop at asda/tesco (they take the vouchers even without buying the product)... oh and a free read of the magazine if that kind of mag is your cup of tea.... :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure