Extra cash - promotions work

I posted this in DFW too so i hope i don't get into trouble. I do some work for a promotions company called CPM, its well paid casual work. They send out text alerts when there's a job on and you give them a call if you are interested. They have work all over the UK. Its great if you work part-time, or like me are willing to take a days holiday. I was booked today for a day in March £12 an hour (because the day is a public holiday here, it was £8.50 an hour originally) and as they were short of NI staff i got my 2 friends to work with me. I have worked for this company before and have no complaints whatsoever!

Register here.... http://cpmjobs.co.uk/Default.aspx
Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T

Comments

• What do you do? I only know of the part time jobs like say in asda giving out samples/promoting things.
    Make £11,000 in 2011 / ebay £600
  • salena
    salena Posts: 261 Forumite
    Ive registered but i still cant view jobs available???
  • well i have given my details and in the comments box just put the areas i can work if the jobs come up.

only thing that i want to ask - is it really early starts (normaly) or would i have time to get baby to minder in the morning ?
  • ok i have registered with cpm although i think they already have my details from years ago. Think i fancy the temporary work as i do already work 2 days per week.
    Make £11,000 in 2011 / ebay £600
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    is it all over the uk or just the towns mentioned?
    :footie:
  • gmac9i
    gmac9i Posts: 103 Forumite
    i cant see jobs either.
  • rach!_3
    rach!_3 Posts: 654 Forumite
    registered and cant see jobs, cant see anywhere to login or anything had nothing to confirm registration
  • Have a look on https://www.biotrax.com, they have lots of jobs in the UK, promotional, medical testing and extra work. There's a drop down menu which you can select the area and the type of work or you could just click on the capsules.
    HTH you all out and make some extra money for 2008!
    Good Luck
    :A :

Siren

Keep Smiling:D

Eight words ye Wiccan Rede fulfill - An’ it harm none, Do what ye will.

• registration page for the first link is not working for me :s

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
    -- Josiah G. Holland
  • I tried registering for medical trials too but as i have asthma i was turned down for EVERYTHING as they want people who dont take regular medication. Also, some insurance policies are invalid if you have done medical trials, its in the small print of some apparently!! Which i didnt know.
    Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
    Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills