Toluna Discussion (merged)

Comments

• carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    I get sainsbury vouchers
    :money: <<<< MY HERO!
  • me too! cheapest thing, and most convenient!
    A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute ...:A
  • I had given up a bit on them, joined 18 months ago and had only managed one £10 HMV voucher, which was only 40,000 points in December last year(2006). I seemed to be forever doing surveys and was either inelligable (after about 15 mins of questions) or the PC cut out before completion. But.....I went on last nght, it took me about an hour to update things and do the polls, but at last I have earnt 60,000 points, enough for another HMV voucher, A £12 one this time, so basically in a year and a half Ive earnt £22 in HMV vouchers, but combined with other survey sites Ive managed to earn enough HMV vouchers to buy 'Lost series 2' DVD boxset and am half way there to buying the third season dvd boxset......something my conscience wouldnt allow me to spend my hard earnt cash on....Bonus!!
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • oh..........and Ive just been invited for a survey.........goes off to do it......(so depressing when your balance drops after redeeming points..........my current balance is 200! A LONG way away from 60,000 for my next HMV voucher, wonder if it will take another year!!! hahaha)
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • Bailey73
    Bailey73 Posts: 45 Forumite
    I think Toluna have a big problem as I have just gained about 90000 points for answering the same survey over and over again.
    Lightbulb moment - 20/02/07
    Highest debt - £42285
    21/02/07 - debt down to £42105
    11/10/07 - debt down to £36250
    01/11/11 - debt down to £7355
  • It appears the site is having problems with logging on now...I suspect this thread might have something to do with that!!
  • Bailey73
    Bailey73 Posts: 45 Forumite
    I have just logged in ok
    Lightbulb moment - 20/02/07
    Highest debt - £42285
    21/02/07 - debt down to £42105
    11/10/07 - debt down to £36250
    01/11/11 - debt down to £7355
  • I'm in ok now too...just ignore me :-)
  • nim3
    nim3 Posts: 82 Forumite
    I cant seem to log in.

Also has the christmas prize draw happened yet??
  • lindauk
    lindauk Posts: 140 Forumite
    I have completed the interest surveys twice and they are STILL saying that i have only completed 52%. yet i have noticed when redoing the surveys that some answers aren't there and I have to select an answer. not sure whats going on but I'm getting a lot of points from it!! I just hope my vouchers turn up.

On another note this "problem" (free points i don't see the actual problem) isn't happening to everyone as my partner logged in and his says that he has completed all of the questionnaires 100%. Strange!
    [Survey site stuff goes here]

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure