Wuntu: Have you used it?

Comments

• enomis
    enomis Posts: 45 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I had exactly the same thing! and it was also telling me there was 7 hours left to claim.

I also tried to get some chocolates from Hotel Chocolate but none of the branches had stock by the time i went there although the app said ~7000 left and continued to until the offer expired. So 10,000 codes but only 3000 samples doesn't seem far to me.

Not sure I'll bother with it again to be honest.
    Save 12k in 2017 #78 £15,500/15,000 (103.3%)
  • Forgetful wrote: »
    if u are on the THREE network... then just go for it... free meals is great..oh and cinema tickets... and coffee...

I've been with Three for years, but only found out about Wantu a few months ago. Cinema tickets and coffee sound great, but I don't think that I'll be able to take advantage of free meals - most places mentioned don't have a branch near me :(
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Sister went to have hers at Las Iguanas just an hour ago... pressed use and it said EXPIRED!!!
  • Had no issues with it.

Had a free pizza the week before last.

Free coffee two weeks on the bounce.

I used the Cafe Rouge voucher Wednesday, then Friday and today my wife and I both used our Bella Italia and Las Iguanas vouchers....gotta love rinsing free food!
  • Horlock
    Horlock Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    I've got it, selected and reserved some deals but not yet redeemed. I used to have o2 and did use that occasionally.
    There is no intelligent life out there ... ask any goldfish!
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    So we went today... 5 of us to Las Igunas...
    Went 2 another branch 2 weeks ago and there was only 3 of us and we didnt pay a penny because we just had tap water.

But today we decided to have a beer and a couple of cocktails... Bill came and we were charged service charge on the 5 Burritos at 10% plus our drinks.. I mean watever but we paid it but next time maybe we should just go for tap water... or maybe it was just this particular branch
  • C00kie_2
    C00kie_2 Posts: 1,145 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Was really hopeful for the deals, but they're not fantastic, can be tempremental (not with three, but with the things they link with... so for example Dominos not giving me toppings for free on their "free" pizza... this was an error with Dominos but I didn't see it as an error).

Pizza Hut it's near me, and their deals tend to be where you go in store. I'm not likely to travel for an hour to go and sit in store and end up paying for something... or for the friend's food or something.

Offers for coffee aren't valid near me, or I don't go for them in general (just go for the free coffee at Waitrose). Cineword is about 2 hours away so just ignore them too.

I like the Dominos deals though.. if I order via a PC not a phone it works for me. Woohoo!

They've had a few deals for things to order for free, but they run out before I see them. D'oh!
    :rotfl:
  • Keeping_Motivated
    Keeping_Motivated Posts: 3,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 8 November 2017 at 11:33AM
    Started checking the App before 8am today and by 8.15 they had run out and I missed them despite checking every 10 minutes so I wasn't able to take advantage of anything. Seems quick!
  • Try again, mine did that but they've stocked up now, not as good as last weeks offers for me tho.
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors :j
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Started checking the App before 8am today and by 8.15 they had run out and I missed them despite checking every 10 minutes so I wasn't able to take advantage of anything. Seems quick!

There was an error with the app this morning marking things as all gone when they weren't. Check again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure