Is Mysurvey still going?

Options
I tried to log on and it said my account is deactivated! When I click on link to contact them I get a page saying this page no longer exists! I haven't had any emails from them since January and to be honest found their survey unreliable but still wanted to check any outstanding credit.

Comments

• horsechestnut
    horsechestnut Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes. I had one this morning.
    Try emailing them to check what's wrong.
    emma@mysurvey.com is the address that I have for emailing.
    The site address is:- uk.mysurvey.com
  • fly-catchers
    fly-catchers Posts: 642 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just sent a email to that address but it got bounced back as undeliverable!
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    They blocked me a while ago saying I was giving inconsistent answers - even though I never do! They won't budge on unblocking me.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
  • Viksnco
    Viksnco Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've not had a survey from them for quite a few weeks now and used to get several a day, every day. Have just checked though and I can still get into my account but there are no surveys showing so for some reason they've just stopped sending me surveys!
  • horsechestnut
    horsechestnut Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I tried to log on and it said my account is deactivated! When I click on link to contact them I get a page saying this page no longer exists! I haven't had any emails from them since January and to be honest found their survey unreliable but still wanted to check any outstanding credit.

I have just logged in on uk.mysurvey.com and completed a survey.
    If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page there is a section called Help Centre. I fyou click on that and follow the various tiltles, it should enable you to contact them.
  • Tombo
    Tombo Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey, I am a bit concerned as I just tried to log into MySurvey to take a survey and it says my account is inactive. I have no idea why and I was taking surveys absolutely fine earlier today.

I have e-mailed their customer support.

This is really frustrating
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), £50 of Odeon vouchers
    2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
    :jDebt-Free Wannabe!! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family