George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am

Comments

• Elliebabe
    Elliebabe Posts: 352 Forumite
    Just found out - it is Thurday 10am they are released.
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,362 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Hi Hizz

Na! NO football played there, a few donkey derbys and it once hosted the the combine harvestor cup!:D

Jazz::rotfl:

Not going to lower myself to say what I think!! But I have noticed there are a few s......s on here looking to come to the home of football
  • cheekymole
    cheekymole Posts: 3,416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The POlice want £53 to join their fanclub in order to buy presale tickets so £23 isn't bad
    I haven't got one!
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,362 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    cheekymole wrote:
    The POlice want £53 to join their fanclub in order to buy presale tickets so £23 isn't bad

Ticket prices at Carrow rd from £50 to £100.....no wonder he is loaded
  • photome wrote:
    Ticket prices at Carrow rd from £50 to £100.....no wonder he is loaded

I would want a lot more than £100 to go to Norwich voluntarily !:rotfl:
    donstermonster :D
  • iceicebaby
    iceicebaby Posts: 3,633 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    oooo Im so excited!

I have been a huge George Michael fan since I was a child and I was so dissapointed to miss out last time as I could not get tickets.

Going to try so hard to get then this time. Wish me luck. I will be gutted if I dont get them
    Baby Ice arrived 17th April 2011. Tired.com! :j
  • nessajb
    nessajb Posts: 49 Forumite
    Im the same Ice,I need these tickets! Im just worried that I wont get hold of any,and also worried that I dont have enough money for the tickets! think I will have to ask my lovely boyfriend....
    Nessax
  • Hi,
    George Michael's doing another tour again this year,
    just looking at the venues and ticket prices for concerts in the u.k

Went last year to NEC and was the best concert ive been to for ages, however do you think that £110 - £225 is a bit steep for these tickets? (thats the prices some of the web sites are coming up with)
    i know there at football stadiums and i really dont think that you'll get the same feeling as you do at a smaller venue.

anyone got any presale web sites?

Think he would be just a small dot in the distance looking at the floor plans, really want to go but is it worth the £££££
    My mind tends to wander............If found please return;)

I can spell...................I just cant type:confused:
  • SHEILA54
    SHEILA54 Posts: 1,813 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Hi

I received this email this morning but am not sure whether to wait for the general sale as I like to know where I will be sitting! I have heard that other people have bought through fan club sites and the tickets have not been as good as those on general sale. What do you think?

The George Michael Online Fanclub is pleased to present a second set of ticket pre-sales! On Tuesday, 6th March we will be launching two sets of pre-sales:

6th March @ 9:00AM Local Time
    9th June Wembley UNITED KINGDOM
    12th June Norwich UNITED KINGDOM
    15th June Manchester UNITED KINGDOM
    17th June Glasgow SCOTLAND
    19th June Plymouth UNITED KINGDOM

Based on tour production planning, all fanclub UK pre-sale and VIP Ticket Package offers for the RESERVED sections will be sold without exact seat locations. Your seat locations will be assigned after the on-sale period, and we assure you that the fanclub will secure the same level of preferred seating that we are offering in all other markets. We are working directly with the UK show promoters to assure that you have a fantastic concert experience.
  • rp5017
    rp5017 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Could somebody confirm the time these tickets will go on sale thursday. My friend said that the Daily Mirror was quoting 9am?
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport