The Sun £15 holidays, April 2013 code words.

Comments

• Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    just booked a break for me and my partner to go to devon. However, I'm a little concerned because we are both 21 and both male and it says that same-sex parties must be 25 or over. will this be a problem?

I think they mean as in party mad same sex parties
    I'd ring them up and clarify the situation as it's discrimination really against same sex couples
    I'd call the Sun helpline tomorrow and see what they say and then the park you've chosen, mentioning the discrimination bit as it's reportable really and not right.
    a young male/ female couple could be just as wild, don't stand for it my dear.
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • just booked a break for me and my partner to go to devon. However, I'm a little concerned because we are both 21 and both male and it says that same-sex parties must be 25 or over. will this be a problem?

I wouldn't worry too much, when you get your confirmation letter just phone them up and tell them that there has been a mistake with your date of birth! – I’ve been away via these holidays for years and have never been asked for ID.

You shouldn’t have any problems booking in, if you do just say that your partner is in the car and you are picking up the keys for him.

I don’t see why you should be penalised just for been normal!!!!!
  • OK, thanks for your help guys. I shall probably just carry on and hope that it isn't mentioned and if it is then I shall play the homophobia card :p
  • emmlouie
    emmlouie Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    thank you everyone- i just used sunpostonline.co.uk and got my first choice of Park Resort on Isle of Wight for 3 nights in August:j.
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Not that anyone needs them, but the code-checker has found DUKE, EYES and HUSH, all of which let me in.
    52% tight
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    jellyhead wrote: »
    Not that anyone needs them, but the code-checker has found DUKE, EYES and HUSH, all of which let me in.

so that must mean that AB12 was put in at that point in the sequence on purpose to throw us off the scent :)

very clever...
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    landysgirl wrote: »
    Hi there, has anyone managed to get Caister for the 26th August? We tried to book as soon as the code was cracked last night but there was nothing for that week at Caister or any of the other Haven parks in the area either.
    So disappointed, as it's the only way we can afford a holiday.
    I would have tried for the 22nd July but it's my daughters last week at her present school and I don't want her to miss the last few days.

Only thing i have found is Pontins in that area on that date, rest are 30th
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    flipper_72 wrote: »
    ok major panic, i have managed to get a 4 night hol in France, it isn't worth our while unless we extend to 7 night - how do i do this please :)

You would need to book a three day one at the same park to tag on to make it a week.
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    i dont think Haven put any of their parks in the promotion for the week 26th Aug...but 30th Aug was available at Haven sites earlier today..

art
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    artichoke wrote: »
    i dont think Haven put any of their parks in the promotion for the week 26th Aug...but 30th Aug was available at Haven sites earlier today..

art

wondering if they appear at Breakfree in a few weeks, i guess Haven are trying to hold out for people paying more money booking through normal channels
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure