Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click)

1192021222325»

Comments

• tryin
    tryin Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Is it just a problem with my computer, or are lots of the links in the OP no longer working?
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 2 May 2020 at 11:12PM
    tryin said:
    Is it just a problem with my computer, or are lots of the links in the OP no longer working?
    It's not obvious but the original post is from 2006, a lot of the sites have probably shut down by now. :(
    Time for this thread to be closed and a new updated one opened?
    The Hunger Site (+ the other connected sites) is still going and "In order to support medical personnel and first responders during this crisis you can now click 4 times daily." 
    https://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clicktogive/ggc/covid-response

"As the country mobilizes to fight the coronavirus pandemic, we at GreaterGood are doing our part to make a difference. While we will continue to focus on making an impact for people, pets, and the planet, during this crisis we are making Covid-19 relief efforts our top priority. We're giving you a number of options to get involved, starting with the number of times you can click on our Click to Give sites every day. Typically, users are allowed to click the "Click to Give" button once daily on each of our sites. During this pandemic, we're allowing you to click up to four times daily, once every 6 hours. Every additional click will fund disaster relief efforts, including supplies for overburdened animal shelters, protective gear for front line healthcare workers, and food for those who are struggling. The funds generated from your additional clicks will go where they are most needed. "
    https://thehungersite.greatergood.com/ 

"And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Norfolkgal
    Norfolkgal Posts: 22 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi I am taking part in 10000 steps everyday in may for the charity refuge to help support women and children in and from domestic abuse, please I’m grateful for any donations it means so much and I can’t thank you enough x https://www.facebook.com/donate/444869279941263/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure