Martin's Broadcast Appearances Discussions

What's it all about?

This board is here as a discussion thread based to talk about my appearances in the media (gulp....)

Where can I find out about the appearances?

They're listed in a separate thread (so the discussion doesn't clutter the listing). Full details of appearances.

Martin :)

JUST CLICK REPLY TO JOIN IN.
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 368 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    Hi Martin

What are you going to be talking about on Tuesday? Or is that a state secret until the event? ;D

Andrea :)
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hmmm Im probably not supposed to say, but as it's you. (though dont ask me every week)Im going to be talking something a bit different this week - it's my new budgetting technique.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • mini
    mini Posts: 833 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Anyone interested in buying a video of Martin juggling eggs?

bids can start here, I will accept all cash/fastpay bids ;D
  • Anyone interested in buying a video of Martin juggling eggs?

bids can start here, I will accept all cash/fastpay bids  ;D

I want to know where he got that lovely shirt from, and how much it was!

:-* :-* :-*

It certainly made a change from THAT Black Polo-Neck Sweater!

;D

Danny.
  • Im going to be talking something a bit different this week - it's my new budgetting technique.

What is the website address for that technique please?

( I got a bit mesmerised by your egg-juggling technique and couldn't concentrate after watchin Fern and Phillip Schofield's dodging about! ;D )

Danny.
  • mini
    Cunning when you click on ITVs site for Martin's budgie planner it links through to this site

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1064854389,36462,

mini
  • mini
    Not sure why link doesn't work, if yu copy & paste it with the end numbers included it

works http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1064854389,36462,
  • Pal
    Pal Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Some of us have to work and so do not get to see Martin's many TV appearances, so can Mini please explain to me what a "Budgie planner" is?

;D
  • mini
    I had to set the video I find daytime tv a bit much to watch in it's entirety.

Martin's budget planner, plan all expenditure so you have a real idea of what things cost & spread it over 12 monthsfor example if Christmas is £600 a year thats £50 per month you need to be putting by. & plot your income & have separate accounts for each major catergorylike holiday/christmas/emergencies, Martin of course explains it much better on his budget planner.

mini
  • COS
    COS Posts: 550 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I heard rumours Martin will be taking over from Peter Snow the during the next Budget operating the Budget computer on the Beeb and waving his Eggs about "smashing stuff".

Anyway, what was all that about today, Martin playing with Ferns eggs? Considering he's got R S I im surprised he did'nt drop one. Nice Piggies though. ;D
    Rememember. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
    Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance. And finally, be really nice to your family and friends; you never know
    when, You might need them to empty your bedpan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure