Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,158 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Glad you got the shoes. My best wearing boots are from Primani so they may last longer than you think. No need to pay a lot for stuff nowadays; the majority of my clothes are from Mr S Tu when they're 25% off (or even from the half price rack when there's 25% off).

Well done on losing 2lbs :)

Boo to not feeling well though - hope you feel better soon.

Have a fab Easter and don't eat too many Smarties :EasterBun

Me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Only orange ones:p:p:cool::cool:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Throat is really sore.
    Apart from that I am ok.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Oh & I fell earlier.
    Hurt my hand :(

• JAMIEDODGER
    JAMIEDODGER Posts: 4,339 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hope you're ok after your fall? Glad you got some comfortable shoes beanie x
    November NSD's - 7
  • I hope you're okay after your fall Beanie and your sore throat isn't any worse. Have a nice day :icotbaske
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I hope you're okay after your fall Beanie and your sore throat isn't any worse. Have a nice day :icotbaske
    From me too. I hate sore throats, they're so disruptive :( positive vibes to you, beanie xxx
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • tootallulah
    tootallulah Posts: 2,197 Forumite
    Sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell, it's horrible to feel under the weather. Win on the shoes though, a bit of Primarni is always good in my view.
  • michelle09
    michelle09 Posts: 912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Orange ones are the best. :)

Oh no beanie, are you still sore today?
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Happy Easter Beanie keep plodding :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,569 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Oh no to another fall - hope your throat is feeling better.
    Take care and have a good Easter.
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport