Wilkinsons Thread

Comments

• Lokolo_2
    Lokolo_2 Posts: 1,005 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 26 February 2010 at 5:23PM
    leosrfab wrote: »
    mealworms for my chickens are always a good price so are squeeky toys,bulbs and seeds as well as seed trays that i use as poop trays:D:j:rotfl:

Currently mealworms are on offer, 2 for £4! (jf you are on about the ones in the pets section), i know because i work there! We are also still selling bags of [STRIKE]Winalot [/STRIKE]dog food at 97p i believe!
    Fat balls for birds 4pk 89p or 2 for 97p! :T
  • Just ordered the Little Tikes Cosy Coupe online for £35.
    They are £50 in mothercare.

Thank you my older boys love these at soft play, so just ordered one for the three boys to share even though youngest is only 4 months lol
    Plan to save all child benefit from Jan 26th - November 30th
    £2208
  • aaronmanz wrote: »
    Currently mealworms are on offer, 2 for £4! (jf you are on about the ones in the pets section), i know because i work there! We are also still selling bags of Winalot dog food at 97p i believe!
    it was wagg dog food but it finshed now!!! pet food offers change on tuesday
  • aaronmanz wrote: »

Poundland = 700g for 100p (8pk)
    Wilko = 720g for 97p (2*4pk)

Analysis reveals Wilko's have the fattest.:rotfl:
  • RedBalloon
    RedBalloon Posts: 1,467 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can any of you Wilko's regulars tell me if it's worth a visit for me to get some arty bits? I need:

Sketch book
    Pencils of various hardnesses / thicknesses
    Colour pencils
    Drawing pens
    Graph paper

If not, any suggestions welcome......

TIA
    "Buy me, Lady", said the frock, "and I will make you into a BEAUTIFUL & WHOLE & COMPLETE human being".
    "Do not be silly", said the Man, "for a frock alone cannot do that".
    "True", said the Lady, "I will have the shoes and the bag as well".
    :rotfl:
  • Lokolo_2
    RedBalloon wrote: »
    Can any of you Wilko's regulars tell me if it's worth a visit for me to get some arty bits? I need:

Sketch book
    Pencils of various hardnesses / thicknesses
    Colour pencils
    Drawing pens
    Graph paper

If not, any suggestions welcome......

TIA

The store i work at sells a variety of HB pencils, it also has VERY cheap colour pencils (about 97p for a tub) I'm not sure exactly what a drawing pen is :o But we sell a huge variety of pens, whether it be Gel, Ballpoint, Ink, Fineliners, Felt, paint pens!
    We do also sell graph paper quite cheaply, it's worth just having a look in the stationary aisle yourself, it's not that big of a section so you will easily find your way around :j
  • Lokolo_2
    elisha wrote: »
    it was wagg dog food but it finshed now!!! pet food offers change on tuesday
    Haha apologies, you are right, it's the Cream-red, and Cream-blue 2kg bags of Wagg dog food, we only sell Winalot in tins :rotfl:

Have to disagree with you on the offer finish times though, Pets is FMCG and that changes next week, still got Bird food on offer i believe! Cleaners and Toiletries FMCG also changing next week as i've seen the stock come in on Wednesday as it usually does, offers might go live after trade on Saturday or Tues/Weds of next week!
    Poundland = 700g for 100p (8pk)
    Wilko = 720g for 97p (2*4pk)

Analysis reveals Wilko's have the fattest.:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Glad to hear it! :T
  • ALR
    ALR Posts: 162 Forumite
    tr3mor wrote: »
    This is fantastic stuff. £3.97 for 28 washes. Which? found it to be the best washing powder by a mile - 75% better than it's nearest rival. I concur, it is brilliant.

:money:

I got some of this today, normally costs about £7-£8 for that sized bottle, but it's down at £3.97 at the moment which is a bargain considering the smaller 18 wash bottle is still £4.50ish!!!! :T
    :starmod: :starmod: :starmod: "Live like you mean it, Love 'til you feel it" :starmod: :starmod: :starmod:
    - The Goo Goo Dolls
  • housewifeintraining
    housewifeintraining Posts: 342 Forumite
    edited 27 February 2010 at 7:30PM
    Does anyone know how long the pampers simply nappies are on offer for 2 for £10? Saw them today but didn't get any as normally we buy tesco's own brand as they are also 2 for £10 but we also get points however they've now ended the offer
    Silence is golden...unless you have a toddler. In that case silence is very, very suspicious!
  • loupy
    loupy Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Lloyds have the normal Pampers nappies on offer 2 for £10 plus gift sale with discount code...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2303301&highlight=lloyds

And Quidco!
    Won 2011: Annual tastecard membership :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family