Weight Watchers Support

Options

Comments

• candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Fell off the wagon big time yesterday.....:rotfl::rotfl:

Never mind, no point crying over spilt milk. Back to it today.

That's me today, have been to a Christening.I'll say no more .....:eek::rotfl:
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • hollowhead
    hollowhead Posts: 464 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I fell off the wagon too! No idea why and I feel terrible today, like I want to give up:mad: I’m not going to tho !
  • lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hollowhead .......don't give up my dear. Just soft pedal if you have to, then, when you feel better, get back on the wagon.

We do all seem to be struggling at the moment, don't we. Me too I'm afraid. I haven't had a very good week. Today I'm hosting a BBQ. I am not going to fret, one more day off plan won't kill me.

Tomorrow I will weigh myself and asses the damage. Then I will draw a line and make a fresh start.

Let's not torture ourselves or give into to self loathing. Let's just remain positive and upbeat. We CAN do this.

Ok this week has seen most of us suffer a little setback but in the grand scheme of things it's just a minor blip, it's not a catastrophe.

We know what we need to do.....so let's just enjoy the bank holiday and then tomorrow we can get back down to business.

Let's just keep our eyes on the prize.........

Speaking of prizes - one of the prizes for me is fab new clothes ....yes I know pure vanity. I don't care. I just love nice clothes.

I did a charity shop haul on Saturday and bought some fab clothes. All the next size down. A couple of outfits fit nicely now a couple are a bit snug......but not for long.

WW ask you what your "Why" is. What is the real reason you want to lose weight.

I am greedy I have two "whys". ;)

The first is to kick my diabetes into touch and get fit and healthy. The second is to be able to wear fab clothes and unleash my inner fashionista. :D
  • Wednesday2000
    Wednesday2000 Posts: 7,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

WW ask you what your "Why" is. What is the real reason you want to lose weight.

I am greedy I have two "whys". ;)

The first is to kick my diabetes into touch and get fit and healthy. The second is to be able to wear fab clothes and unleash my inner fashionista. :D

I'm having a problem with "why" lately as I got such good health results at the GP.

I'm 12 stone but with my frame I am down to a size 14 and that is fine for me at the moment.

I'm really losing interest in dieting at the moment.:o
  • lessonlearned
    edited 28 May 2019 at 10:14AM
    Options
    Wednesday......maybe having a little break from it all would be best for you right now.

You have done so well and have worked really hard with your health issues. It's great that you have now got a clean bill of health. Maybe just coast for a while......eat healthily of course but aim to maintain rather than lose??

I would think a size 14 would be great anyway.

I am now a small size 16/14 and I think I look pretty good, I am more than happy with my body now. The only reason I want to lose a bit more is because my blood sugars aren't quite there yet. I'm still at the top end of the prediabetic range. I really don't want to take medication so I'm hoping that if I can lose another 1 stone I can finally reverse my diabetes.

Anyway I have regained 1lb - not too bad after last weeks fall off the wagon. I'm not going to beat myself up. I always knew it would never be a quick fix and that I was in this for the long haul. Even when I get to my target I know that I will always have to be mindful in future otherwise the weight will pile back on and I will never conquer my diabetes. For me it will have to be a way of life.

So today it's back to it. Need to go food shopping later. Stock up on those zero hero's.;)

Have a great day everyone.
  • Wednesday2000
    Wednesday2000 Posts: 7,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Wednesday......maybe having a little break from it all would be best for you right now.

You have done so well and have worked really hard with your health issues. It's great that you have now got a clean bill of health. Maybe just coast for a while......eat healthily of course but aim to maintain rather than lose??

Yes, I definitely want to keep a eye that I don't gain any weight back.:D I probably will just maintain for a while.:)
  • FiscalPickle
    FiscalPickle Posts: 159 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hi everyone, I just rejoined WW again and am currently having a fun chat with an online coach who says WW is going to charge me £21.45. I don't think so! I know I signed up for one of their offers and it won't be the first time their customer service people have tried it on!
    £20k debt paid off, now saving for mortgage deposit
    In the process of shedding 42lbs
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Hi Pickle welcome to the WW thread. Hope you get your subscription sorted. Anyway welcome aboard the good ship "Reduce".....;)

Well I have lost that little gain I put on last week so it's back to normal now and back on plan. Didnt manage to do a food shop the other day so need to do quite a big stock up today.

Hope you are all doing well.
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Wow. Sameprose. That is some achievement. Well done you. Welcome to our little gang and thanks for your tips.

Well I have lost another 1lb but more importantly those blood sugar numbers have come down a bit more. Getting there.

Last evening I had my usual attack of the munchies. I had plenty of points in hand but rather than reach for the biscuit tin i rustled up scrambled egg and smoked salmon, followed by a couple of fresh apricots. Much healthier......

I have now lost 2 st 3lbs. Getting my hair cut today - a non food reward. :D.
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got weighed yesterday morn, n my total loss since 9th April is 30lbs, which i'm quite amazed at:eek:
    It was Mum's 75th Birthday meal tonight, so I put my new dress on, n it drowned me round the bust area:( My boobs are always the first things to shrink :(
    Anyway deffo at all my weeklies tonight, but am not bothered :rotfl:I
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family