Santander Refer a Friend

19495969798100»

Comments

• soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    pfpf wrote: »
    never got these so had to phone up. appears there's no record of either claim. I've been sent the spread sheet which confirms these 2 are missing so its in the hands of the promotion team.
    I am hopeful having read previous comments about the team on here.

Interesting to see their response - it's not like you can just re-submit it, being it's beyond the deadline.
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,083 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    never got these so had to phone up. appears there's no record of either claim. I've been sent the spread sheet which confirms these 2 are missing so its in the hands of the promotion team.
    I am hopeful having read previous comments about the team on here.

There have been previous instances where people waited 30 days and then had to re-claim thus seems unfair if you were to miss out due to your claims not registering as should have been the case.

Equally one of mine was rejected due to having inadvertently claimed 1 code with switch that had only just started ( read wrong email) that switch paid when it should have been rejected due to claiming before switch completed this caused a code claimed 5 days before the end to be rejected, no rejection email, had rejection email been sent I would have had time to have resubmitted with a switch reference that hadnt been used. :(
  • Motormad
    Motormad Posts: 134 Forumite
    Hi all, has everyone had their amazon vouchers codes now,I think I’m still a couple short.
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am hoping my issue is resolved tomorrow. I'll update with specifics then in case anyone else is affected in the same way.
  • Sea_Shell
    Sea_Shell Posts: 9,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    We've had all ours...and we've spent £200 already !!! Well a girl's got to have new running shoes!!!

(amongst other things - I haven't JUST bought shoes!!)
    How's it going, AKA, Nutwatch? - 12 month spends to date = 2.31% of current retirement "pot" (as at end March 2024)
  • pphillips
    pphillips Posts: 1,631 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Seashell - I avoided any issues by changing my sole amazon account to a joint account. This can be done quickly online. Then both amazon vouchers redeemed by myself and my OH go into the same joint account. I realise this may not suit all couples.

Spoken to a manger at Amazon today and while you can have a joint account in a sense to access each other's prime membership and payment cards, the gift card balance if excluded because this belong to Amazon. The manager spoke to my wife to agree to transfer some of her unused gift cards over to my account but we cannot otherwise spend each other's gift card balance.
  • TheShape
    TheShape Posts: 1,778 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Motormad wrote: »
    Hi all, has everyone had their amazon vouchers codes now,I think I’m still a couple short.

I've got a couple missing. Should get an opportunity to chase up this week.
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am hoping my issue is resolved tomorrow. I'll update with specifics then in case anyone else is affected in the same way.

long story short.
    all vouchers now received.
    the original idea that the 2 claims had not been received turned out to be wrong. the team handing the promotion did have the details of each claim but say Santander declined both on the basis the FSWI numbers had been used already to claim the offer.

anyway, all sorted and paid now after a bit of to and from via email.

I can say the promotion team have been really good but regular chasing up is a good idea.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    long story short.
    all vouchers now received.
    the original idea that the 2 claims had not been received turned out to be wrong. the team handing the promotion did have the details of each claim but say Santander declined both on the basis the FSWI numbers had been used already to claim the offer.

anyway, all sorted and paid now after a bit of to and from via email.

I can say the promotion team have been really good but regular chasing up is a good idea.

A family member had the same issue with the same reason given (rejected by SAN as codes already used). Promo team could see this was not the case from their system with unique switch codes and RAF codes so chased up with SAN and vouchers all now received 😎. As you say, promo team have been excellent, very professional even if it took a few attempts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure