Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Welcome lynnsey30 to the thread. Everyone is welcome.

Do you attend group or are you going it alone?

You've probably noticed that loss of us post our meal plans daily. This helps many stay on plan and also gives ideas to others.

Any questions just ask someone is usually around to be able to answer them. However I won't be around much for the next month as I'm going on holiday but I'll log in from time to time but usually just read but will post occasionally too.

Denise
  • lynnsey30
    lynnsey30 Posts: 466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks Denise I go to group on a Thursday just need motivation to keep on track during the week
    vanquis £630/£3019 Robinson way £1207.41/1682.41
    hsbc £11749
    Declutter 2021 6/52
    Pad 2021 £1318.00
  • poundsinbucks
    poundsinbucks Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    lynnsey30 wrote: »
    Thanks Denise I go to group on a Thursday just need motivation to keep on track during the week

Welcome lynnsey. I go to group Tuesdays, started halfway thru Jan. I log what I eat on the SW Weight Loss Planner, helps to keep me focussed.

Yesterday I made 2 crustless quiches (using slimmingeats. com website), one a layered breakfast one with kale and the other a sort of quiche lorraine affair. I also made the SW doner kebab recipe. All firsts for me, happy with the results. And all ideal to eat cold with lots of salad whilst we enjoy this sunny weather! :cool:

And a NSV I noticed the other day, the towel goes all the way round again after a shower :rotfl:.

Thanks chris for our updated chart :).

Happy holiday denise.

Poundsinbucks x :D
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post

Welcome lynnsey :). It is useful to keep track during the week. Some consultants are better at support than others but on here there's always someone to bounce ideas off, celebrate or commiserate with.:)

That's a good NSV poundsinbucks.:T I remember before I lost weight hating it if a towel wouldn't wrap round particularly in hotels and a bath sheet is such a faff to store and dry. :(
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    All my worrying i lost 1 1/2 lb :D but not as low as i thought:o im bang on target, so need anther couple off this week please:rotfl::rotfl:
    Im just cooking tea, will be back later and catch up:D
    Notice we have a newbie though, Welcome lynnsey:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • k4ren2006
    k4ren2006 Posts: 60 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hi...
    I'd like to sign up and please put me down for 14 pounds.
    I'm currently on an all inclusive holiday so I reckon I'll need to lose what I've put on (eeeeekk).
    I'm not with slimming world so I'm relying on old fashioned burning more calories that I put in (as opposed to the complete opposite at the moment).

Thanks for the add x
  • Vegastare
    Vegastare Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Hi to the newbies, all seem to be welcome and as a relative newbie I can only say how brill the group on here is, it has really brought a added push to my SW journery.

Just a mention - I have been much better today....cut back on the lettuce, rad, cuc and sp onions.

B bran, berrie mix and yog
    L Mushroom toms and onion with slices chicken, wh bread
    D salmon, new pots broc and mushy peas
    HEB bran,small slice bread

HEA milk

Tomorrow off on picnic so making scotch eggs, going with the 5% pork and seasoning mix with br breadcrumbs.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Vegastare i use mixed herbs, garlic in the pork mince, then roll in couscous flavoured with paprika
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • lynnsey30
    lynnsey30 Posts: 466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks everyone for the welcome .

B- melon strawberries plums and grapes
    L- asparagus soup (onion asparagus garlic and stock)
    T- chicken saag cauliflower rice and spicy broccoli
    Syns gin

Would have been an sp day if I hadn't had grapes
    vanquis £630/£3019 Robinson way £1207.41/1682.41
    hsbc £11749
    Declutter 2021 6/52
    Pad 2021 £1318.00
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks everyone for the welcome .

B- melon strawberries plums and grapes
    L- asparagus soup (onion asparagus garlic and stock)
    T- chicken saag cauliflower rice and spicy broccoli
    Syns gin

Would have been an sp day if I hadn't had grapes
    That's a really good menu and low carb will help even if it's not 100% SP. What about your HEXs, I don't see any?? You can have 5 gins! :D

k4ren2006 wrote: »
    Hi...
    I'd like to sign up and please put me down for 14 pounds.
    I'm currently on an all inclusive holiday so I reckon I'll need to lose what I've put on (eeeeekk).
    I'm not with slimming world so I'm relying on old fashioned burning more calories that I put in (as opposed to the complete opposite at the moment).

Thanks for the add x

You don't have to go to a group to join the thread, lots of people on here don't although they all follow the plan. People have either done it in the past or just got the books and then go it alone with the help of the thread. SW don't count calories so it might not suit you. What do you think? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure