Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• Jammygal
    Jammygal Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I’m still waiting too - guess they are needing the full 6 weeks
  • Has anyone else had problems uploading their Crave dog food receipt? When I try to upload it just comes back to "take photo/photo library". Getting rather frustrated to say the least.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Has anyone else had problems uploading their Crave dog food receipt? When I try to upload it just comes back to "take photo/photo library". Getting rather frustrated to say the least.

Have you checked that the size of your photo isn't too big? I'm finding that I'm having to reduce the size of my photos for all my TMF applications nowadays using the Paint function on my laptop down to about 500 pixels and then they go through.
  • Not sure how to do that m1kjm, but thanks for the advice. I've not had any problems before with any other promotion (using smartphone and iPad). Although it's the only item on the receipt, I did try folding it in half and uploading the two halves, but still no joy. I'll give it a go on my desktop.
  • m1kjm
    edited 7 April 2019 at 4:23PM
    Not sure how to do that m1kjm, but thanks for the advice. I've not had any problems before with any other promotion (using smartphone and iPad). Although it's the only item on the receipt, I did try folding it in half and uploading the two halves, but still no joy. I'll give it a go on my desktop.

Seriously, it's easy enough and if I can manage it anyone can:

Open Paint on your laptop.
    Open the photo in Paint.
    Click on resize.
    Click on pixels.
    Enter 500 pixels.
    Click OK
    Save the photo on your laptop.
    Then upload that photo to the application.
  • m1kjm wrote: »
    Seriously, it's easy enough and if I can manage it anyone can:

Open Paint on your laptop.
    Open the photo in Paint.
    Click on resize.
    Click on pixels.
    Enter 500 pixels.
    Click OK
    Save the photo on your laptop.
    Then upload that photo the application.

I'll give it a go! Failing that I'll get my daughter (or more likely one of the grandkids) to do it for me. Thanks again.
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Picked up a Cravendale 2 litre milk from Waitrose this morning with a Try Me Free tag. Promotional period 15/4/19 - 1/6/19, claim online at https://www.cravendale.co.uk by 22/6/19. Full details at https://www.cravendale.co.uk/trymefree. The tag on the carton has a unique code to enter when claiming.
  • I’m still waiting on my refund and it’s been 7 weeks has anyone else been paid or still waiting ??
  • m1kjm
    Couponkid wrote: »
    I’m still waiting on my refund and it’s been 7 weeks has anyone else been paid or still waiting ??

I've done it 8 times so far and the 6 eldest have been paid. They process the claims in batches.
  • gigi
    gigi Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'll give it a go! Failing that I'll get my daughter (or more likely one of the grandkids) to do it for me. Thanks again.

I had this problem on internet explorer even after re-sizing on Paint.
    I tried a different browser and it worked!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback