Meerkat Movies

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 2 December 2015 at 5:54PM
    shiny76 wrote: »
    Can you use your meerkat movie codes for future weeks?

Say I have this weeks code but want to book online for a film showing on 23rd December (to reserve seats - as it might be quite a popular film ;) )

You go into the app and get the code.
  • Hello Guys, would anyone happen to have a Meerkat code they're not intending on using this week ? I usually give mine out but there are two films I'd like to see this week and I'd like to take mum too.
  • RatGirl
    RatGirl Posts: 11,338 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Hi, thanks for a great post, is there any possibility of anyone sending a code for this week pretty please, thanks :)
  • Peirre
    Peirre Posts: 16 Forumite
    Back in November some 9 or 10 month into enjoying my bargain MM experience, I changed phones. However I forgot my password to log the new phone into my MM app account, so I requested/reset my account login/password. When I logged into my MM account I noticed at the bottom of the page the phrase something along the lines of "congratulations you MM is valid until November 2016" MM had given me a new full 12 months membership without me buying any products.
  • I've just purchased a single trip insurance for £3.47, and awaiting my membership activation, will then be using my 2 4 1 on a regular basis. Thank you meerkats.
  • Hello
    Please would someone be kind enough to give me a code ?
    Thank you
    Yasmin
  • carlaj
    carlaj Posts: 13 Forumite
    Just bought a 1-day travel insurance for £2.63 and immediately after was able to get a MM voucher on the website for tomorrow. Its going to save me about £7 this week (including the £2.63) and I've still got another 12 months to use it. Brilliant deal.
  • I just bought Travel insurance for £2.03 and my my Meerkat Movie membership was validated in less than an hour. Happy days!
  • yasmin2k20 wrote: »
    Hello
    Please would someone be kind enough to give me a code ?
    Thank you
    Yasmin

I've a code if you're still looking for one.
  • I've a code if you're still looking for one.
    Hi that would be great

Many thanks x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport