Shop & Scan -TNS (merged)

Comments

• looby75
    looby75 Posts: 23,387 Forumite
    the little scanner has been a godsend this week, my ds is off school and bored so today I gave him the scanner and he scanned all my shopping after it was delivered. Kept him occupied for half an hour. Only problem is now everytime he sees a barcode he wants to scan in LOL I've tried to explain it doesn't really work like that but he's having none of it!
  • hollyh
    hollyh Posts: 5,474 Forumite
    Im doing it too, have to say no problems at all just sent off for my first vouchers.
    It's quite fun to do but I can imagine it will annoy me after a while.
    I'll get the kids to do it then though.
  • I know im going to sound really stupid now but how does this work?!?!?!

Go to:

http://www.shopandscan.com/

Then hit the "What we ask you to do" (video demonstation there) and "What we offer in return" tabs on the left and it should tell you all you need.
  • Thanks just sent my details - it sounds good.

Welshy x
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • Has anyone got an invitation code that i can use to register?

Thx
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    I have just ordered another £30 of debenhams vouchers yesterday..That is £90 worth in my first year.This is my wife,s main christmas present.About half way through the year they asked me to post my petrol receipts to them{free post envelope provided}for this I get 2500 points per month !!£30 per year}...I have 3 referral codes ..but only for over 65 year olds if anybody needs I for themselves or their parents/gran ..contact me..
  • funnyguy wrote:
    I have just ordered another £30 of debenhams vouchers yesterday..That is £90 worth in my first year.This is my wife,s main christmas present.About half way through the year they asked me to post my petrol receipts to them{free post envelope provided}for this I get 2500 points per month !!£30 per year}...I have 3 referral codes ..but only for over 65 year olds if anybody needs I for themselves or their parents/gran ..contact me..
    how did u get the referal code? coz wen i emailed shop n scan asking if i can get referal codes to give to some1 they said they dont do referals
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    anyone got an invitation code???
  • I think they only occasionally do referral offers like the ones funnyguy mentions to get more of a specific target group they need (in his case aimed at over 65s.)

if you just contact them, they should let you in when they have a vacancy - that's what i did.
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    they sent them to me a little while ago.....but only for 65 years and over..maybe they don,t do them anymore.....But I have 3 for that age group still
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure