M&S sale now on

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    All the Christmas cards and paper were 75% off in store yesterday (4m = 50p & 14m = £1) but sorry I didn’t look at anything else

Thanks.
    The individual cards are also 75% off.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Anyone know when the sale stock goes to 90% off please?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Anyone know when the sale stock goes to 90% off please?

Main stock has not gone to 70% off (only cards and wrap etc at 75% ofF), so good luck waiting. I'd imagine the end of the month. You'll have to wait for it to go to 70% off, then get removed from the website - so all stock can go to stores, before they do 90% off which will literally be the dregs in tiny and XXXL sizes.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• marbella
    marbella Posts: 847 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sale goes to 70% off in store on Wednesday 15 Jan
  • amy888
    amy888 Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    All the xmas cards, wrap, tags and crackers and a few xmas colouring things for kids were 20p today
  • Wizzbang
    My trip was scuppered thanks to flooding, I cannot drive to my nearest store. It doesn't show any signs of abating either!
    Minimalist

• luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    amy888 wrote: »
    All the xmas cards, wrap, tags and crackers and a few xmas colouring things for kids were 20p today

Quite a selection left in Haverford West store today - down on a little holiday and took refuge in there from the torrential rain! Frozen Xmas cards, cardboard novelty specs, several designs of wrapping paper, tags, and boxes of wrapping accessories.I

DH found an Xmas jumper for £1.99, and Xmas socks for 99p. Nothing like being prepared.....:D:o
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • Wizzbang
    Made it there eventually, through pouring rain! Lots of stock left, but it really is the dregs already. Nothing left in my son's size in the kids section at all. Ladies has loads; but cropped trousers that no-one wants to wear in winter, nasty fabrics - nothing that really appealed, horrible colours or these slogan tees that they insist on producing. Anything good was mostly size 6 or 8 and size 22 or 24. Men's section has a lot too, but again mostly very small or very large sizes.

I bought a bra, the as one I'd bought in a different colour when the sale first started. So I knew it was a good buy. I also got lucky and picked up a lovely teal and navy handbag for £5.99 down from £35. Even the till lady was saying what a good buy it was. I may try another store tomorrow or at the weekend. Sometimes the smaller stores have luckier buys!

I may venture back for 90% off, as there was a real leather skirt in my size - still too expensive, but might still be there and would be a mega bargain for about £20. Also some silly shoes with very high heels that I liked, but wouldn't wear often, so would have to be cheaper.
    Minimalist

• Wizzbang
    edited 17 January 2020 at 10:50AM
    It's worth checking back on the website this morning. I just found loads of things I had previously wanted, but not bought have obviously been returned or come back into stock somehow. I've got cord trousers and some boots on their way, click and collect is free. Can pick up tomorrow in my local food store, only a few miles away! Bonus is they are now 70% off, but unlike in-store - you can still return the items as you've got online selling regs.

They have removed the 70% off banner, so you have to search for the items you want, or just order things low to high. I imagine you'll have to be quick, as they'll be sending all remaining stock to stores. Hope that helps someone else.
    Minimalist

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family