Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SallyUK
    • By SallyUK 14th Jan 20, 7:05 PM
    • 2,328Posts
    • 7,014Thanks
    SallyUK
    Editing A PDF Logo
    • 14th Jan 20, 7:05 PM
    Editing A PDF Logo 14th Jan 20 at 7:05 PM
    Hello All

Please can someone tell me if itís possible to change one word on a logo that I need to use. The rest of it will look the same, I just need to change the text. I donít seem to have the correct program to allow me to edit it. The logo was saved as a PDF file.

Thanks
Page 1
    • arrallas
    • By arrallas 14th Jan 20, 7:21 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    arrallas
    • 14th Jan 20, 7:21 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 7:21 PM
    It depends...
    It could just be an image that has been turned into a logo, or it it may have been designed in a program such as Adobe Illustrator, in which case the text may be editable. You could try to right-click the file and "Open with" Word (if you have it). If it is editable, you may be able to select the text and change it. Failing that, you could use the Snipping tool in Windows and take a copy of the logo, which could be edited with any image manipulation software like Paint (or Photoshop!). Beware of violating copyright though if it is a registered logo!
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 14th Jan 20, 7:29 PM
    • 29,677 Posts
    • 12,200 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 14th Jan 20, 7:29 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 7:29 PM
    Convert to a picture, edit with any free tool and then save back as a PDF if your PDF program is a read only one and will not allow editing.

Plenty of free tools to convert pdf to a picture. Free LibreOffice will do it.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • that
    • By that 14th Jan 20, 11:33 PM
    • 1,510 Posts
    • 839 Thanks
    that
    • 14th Jan 20, 11:33 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 11:33 PM
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6064788
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

24Posts Today

4,448Users online

Martin's Twitter