Royal mail alternative?

2»

Comments

• It’s not an application it’s a renewal which can not be handed in .
  • It her capability to work paperwork. She’s been on ESA since she was 16 . Every now and then we have to fill one out .

The second set of paperwork I sent has arrived today so that’s sorted however I’m more than a little annoyed at the missing paperwork.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    It her capability to work paperwork. She’s been on ESA since she was 16 . Every now and then we have to fill one out .

The second set of paperwork I sent has arrived today so that’s sorted however I’m more than a little annoyed at the missing paperwork.
    When was it due to be received by? and does she claim for mental health reasons?

Has the other form arrived with DWP or just been signed for at Royal mail sorting office? If it's just been signed for then this doesn't mean it's arrived with DWP, it just means someone from Royal Mail has signed for it. It's not classed as arriving with DWP until it's been added to the computer, which can take another 10 working days.
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I always scan and copy all paperwork that I send to DWP - For safetys sake
  • Royal mail have lost all my daughters ESA paperwork despite me sending it special delivery [£8.70] , i have to resend the information but don't trust RM .
    Does anyone use a different carrier ?
    Royal Mail have lot my wife passport and all her document some cannot be replaced we will have to go to London for her filipino passport then will have to contact home office for he leave to stay card this will cost us money we don't have I cannot put into word the disappointment I feel

•   Royal Mail have lot my wife passport and all her document some cannot be replaced we will have to go to London for her filipino passport then will have to contact home office for he leave to stay card this will cost us money we don't have I cannot put into word the disappointment I feel

• born_again
    born_again Posts: 14,415 Forumite
    kalbo3553 said:
    Royal mail have lost all my daughters ESA paperwork despite me sending it special delivery [£8.70] , i have to resend the information but don't trust RM .
    Does anyone use a different carrier ?
    Royal Mail have lot my wife passport and all her document some cannot be replaced we will have to go to London for her filipino passport then will have to contact home office for he leave to stay card this will cost us money we don't have I cannot put into word the disappointment I feel

Why do people send originals.
    Always send certified copies of anything important. Yes it may cost a few £ for this, but it is far safer than losing something important.

Also most recorded mail to large companies/Government departments is never signed for... Can you imagine the time it would take for a staff member to sign for each item... You just get a delivered message.
    Life in the slow lane
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,945 Forumite
    kalbo3553 said:
      Royal Mail have lot my wife passport

You sent the actual passport by post as evidence? :o :
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing