Joe Browns up to 60% off sale

Options
The Joe Browns up to 60% off sale is now on. Some funky items included :)

http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/

Comments

• Pixiegill
    Options
    Thank you.........love Joe Browns !!
  • tamalyn
    tamalyn Posts: 2,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks, i love joe browns too - any codes?? hate paying for delivery expecialy when i am paying £150 lol
    Top wins - £10,000 lottery/daily mirror, £5000 asda vouchers, £1000 washing machine, 2 week canaries cruise, VIP trip to the olympics, 46" 3D TV, personal chef, kitchen aid mixer, £1000 tesco vouchers - latest prize £10,000 road trip with kit Kat
  • Gothic_Musical
    Options
    I can't fit into any of the clothing but they have the boots I've wanted for months at a good price, so thanks for the heads up on the sale.
  • mutley74
    mutley74 Posts: 4,022 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    is there any free delivery offers or codes?
  • tiny_courageous
    tiny_courageous Posts: 1,275 Forumite
    edited 26 December 2011 at 5:37PM
    Options
    Just ordered a dress I've had my eye on for ages, half price and 15% off, confirmation email received instantly.
  • thriftyemma
    Options
    mutley74 wrote: »
    is there any free delivery offers or codes?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3693961&highlight=joe+browns 15% discount code here
  • fizzyfish
    Options
    grabbed some lovely things, many thanks OP :)
  • tamalyn
    tamalyn Posts: 2,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hope we get our orders ok as i ordered xmas eve and they are obviously closed from that day and nothing has changed with my order - do they have a a good stock system that stops people ordering once items are out of stock? i also think they should say how long they are closed for and give a delivery estimate!! they are charging enough for delivery.
    Top wins - £10,000 lottery/daily mirror, £5000 asda vouchers, £1000 washing machine, 2 week canaries cruise, VIP trip to the olympics, 46" 3D TV, personal chef, kitchen aid mixer, £1000 tesco vouchers - latest prize £10,000 road trip with kit Kat
  • karmacookie
    Options
    tamalyn wrote: »
    hope we get our orders ok as i ordered xmas eve and they are obviously closed from that day and nothing has changed with my order - do they have a a good stock system that stops people ordering once items are out of stock? i also think they should say how long they are closed for and give a delivery estimate!! they are charging enough for delivery.

I ordered Xmas morning and got a dispatch email today!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure